Login

russian armor

Fanfiction for Company of Heroes 2

29 Sep 2015, 18:19 PM

I was hesitant in posting this, but at the moment I am wondering if anyone is open to reading what I made. Is it terrible? Maybe, but depends on the reader. If you are interested, I'll list the Fanfics below.

Familiar of Zero: My first fanfic. It sucks.

Theater of Space: Imagine Mass Effect aliens learning that humans are destructive as hell.

Mass Effect Tales of Valor: Imagine the OKW helping Commander Shepard out along the way. It is not much since I didn't put a lot of effort into it.

Old School: The Emperor of Mankind in the Warhammer 40K universe is helped by the Random Number God who then sends all five factions to destroy the enemies of mankind. It's illogical, but since logic is the only thing ignored in this universe it is acceptable. WARNING, there is an lemon chapter that may turn you away. Oh, among the USF, Captain Durante is the God-Emperor's son.

Company of the Black Knight: A current fanfic, but the Company of Heroes is sent into the universe of Code Geass just to kill the Emperor of Britannia by the order of god. At the same time they help Lelouch li Britannia in his goal to kill the Emperor. Good thing they have a Tiger Ace.:D
29 Sep 2015, 18:32 PM

Just curious, are these Fan Fiction short stories or? Furthermore, it sounds more of an abstract scifi fan fiction that has been injected with references to the games, is this true?
29 Sep 2015, 18:37 PM

Just curious, are these Fan Fiction short stories or? Furthermore, it sounds more of an abstract scifi fan fiction that has been injected with references to the games, is this true?
Yes, basically I sent the CoH2 guys into other universes just to break things or alter it.
29 Sep 2015, 18:45 PM

Interesting.....In anycase stay tuned to our portal Kamzil. A 3-Part Historical Fan Fiction will be coming out having been written by some of the coh2.org staff.
29 Sep 2015, 19:13 PM

Interesting.....In anycase stay tuned to our portal Kamzil. A 3-Part Historical Fan Fiction will be coming out having been written by some of the coh2.org staff.
Sweet!
29 Sep 2015, 21:16 PM
Patrion 14

Sweet!

Yeah you better stock up on beer and food because it's long AF :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 33
Germany 7
unknown 4
unknown 2
Germany 1