Login

russian armor

Fix your stuff Relic

27 Sep 2015, 09:16 AM
Patrion 28

Not only did we have to deal with CAS bullshit but we also had to deal with commandos, air supremacy, a shitty team mate, and a drop (on his first game, not the shitty team mate).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37308078/Stuff/Fix%20your%20fucking%20game%20relic.rec
27 Sep 2015, 09:18 AM
Patrion 14

I see you have ran into team bugged factions.

It's been there forever btw. Just switch your factions while your team host has started the search; and you can get OKW/UKF/OST/SOV team going and rektonating everyone.
27 Sep 2015, 09:20 AM
Patrion 28

I see you have ran into team bugged factions.

It's been there forever btw. Just switch your factions while your team host has started the search; and you can get OKW/UKF/OST/SOV team going and rektonating everyone.

i have run into bugs with having commanders from the same side but never from another team. i'm also not sure how you change commanders while searching, do you have to click the change faction button and have someone search with the selector open?
27 Sep 2015, 09:22 AM

Holypudding its hilarious. Time for soviet elite doctrine katy spam and ami luftwaffe supply.
27 Sep 2015, 09:25 AM

huh, no kiddin'.
27 Sep 2015, 09:26 AM
Patrion 14

i have run into bugs with having commanders from the same side but never from another team. i'm also not sure how you change commanders while searching, do you have to click the change faction button and have someone search with the selector open?

Don't know how it exactly works, but that's how I've been told you get those mixed factions going.

I'm guessing you switch factions in sync when the host starts the search. With luck, you should be OKW and the host USF or something.
27 Sep 2015, 09:47 AM

OMG... I literally LoLed, seriously. This is fucking hilarious.

You know what we should do? We should all start exploiting the shit out of this. Seriously, if we want results, we have to act. Someone should try and find the most reliable way to exploit this, and we should flood the Automatch with Defecting Commando Scum.
27 Sep 2015, 23:30 PM

I reported this already 2 weeks ago but no response from Relic: http://www.coh2.org/topic/40310/okw-using-british-commanders-in-automatch

Look at OKW commander:

28 Sep 2015, 03:06 AM

Automatch should allow mirror matchups anyways :foreveralone:
Only Relic postRelic 28 Sep 2015, 17:50 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I reported this already 2 weeks ago but no response from Relic: http://www.coh2.org/topic/40310/okw-using-british-commanders-in-automatch

Look at OKW commander:

Do you have any Steps. I've been unable to Reproduce this issue. If you run into it again could you post your warnings logs? Thanks
1 Oct 2015, 17:13 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Do you have any Steps. I've been unable to Reproduce this issue. If you run into it again could you post your warnings logs? Thanks

There are 3 different bugs. One is easy to reproduce with minimal effects, the other is hard/i'm not sure if i've the right steps.

Bug1:
Been able to play with X faction with commanders from another Y faction.

Steps: You just need to switch faction the moment a party is gonna start searching for a game. Theres a 1-3s window time to do this.

Effects: You'll be playing with the faction you first choose, with the commanders from the 2nd faction.
Once you choose a commander ingame, they just dissapear. The only effect i have been able to use is Radio intercept as OH, and maybe it might work with Soviet industry (don't have it).

Bug2: been able to play with the commanders from another faction.
Dunno how it works, as i've only been able to reproduce bug1

Bug3: been able to play with another opposite factions with the proper commanders. AKA playing with Axis party with USF/SU/UKF or viceversa.

Steps:
1-He invited me (i was OKW)
2-Then i quickly change to SU asking if we should just go allies.
3-He wasn't paying attention and started searching (which he shouldn't had to be able to do so)
4-At the same time i switched to OKW
5-We saw double OKW but when we got a match it appear SU.

Besides trying to "lag"/delay packets on purpose, i'm not sure how to replicate this.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/32147/sov-okw-in-automatch
1 Oct 2015, 17:20 PM

There are 3 different bugs. One is easy to reproduce with minimal effects, the other is hard/i'm not sure if i've the right steps.

Bug1:
Been able to play with X faction with commanders from another Y faction.

Steps: You just need to switch faction the moment a party is gonna start searching for a game. Theres a 1-3s window time to do this.

Effects: You'll be playing with the faction you first choose, with the commanders from the 2nd faction.
Once you choose a commander ingame, they just dissapear. The only effect i have been able to use is Radio intercept as OH, and maybe it might work with Soviet industry (don't have it).

Bug2: been able to play with the commanders from another faction.
Dunno how it works, as i've only been able to reproduce bug1

Bug3: been able to play with another opposite factions with the proper commanders. AKA playing with Axis party with USF/SU/UKF or viceversa.

Steps:

http://www.coh2.org/replay/32147/sov-okw-in-automatch

I've also experienced bug 1. Haven't ever seen 2 or 3 though.
1 Oct 2015, 23:59 PM
Patrion 28

yeah, i've gotten commanders from different factions on the same side plenty of times but only had the abilities actually be usable once.
12 Oct 2015, 22:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'm just gonna bump this thread and say that the offender is the British faction. For some reason it bugs out.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★