Login

russian armor

help me test - world builder crash.

27 Sep 2015, 01:52 AM

Hi guys, i was wondering if you could help me test something before i take it to relic...

world builder crashes for me specifically with a certain texture...or group of textures.

for me its industrial rubble 02 and industrial rubble 01.

if someone could kindly load up a map...select these two textures and use them on your map...if it does not crash almost strait away then its something with my setup (altho others are also having this issue)

please respond back to me with the results.

27 Sep 2015, 02:24 AM

industrial_rubble_01_diff and 02_diff? Didn't crash for me.
Only Relic postRelic 28 Sep 2015, 16:38 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Hi guys, i was wondering if you could help me test something before i take it to relic...

world builder crashes for me specifically with a certain texture...or group of textures.

for me its industrial rubble 02 and industrial rubble 01.

if someone could kindly load up a map...select these two textures and use them on your map...if it does not crash almost strait away then its something with my setup (altho others are also having this issue)

please respond back to me with the results.

I know you're saying it is related to those couple of textures but have you tried reverting your nvidia drivers to an older version?

I've commented on it in more detail here
29 Sep 2015, 08:00 AM

I run an ATI video card, although once upon a time i had nvidia going.

its only since the british have come out that my maps have crashed, and only on my latest map did i find these two textures were the issue...my other two maps i cant open, but on any of my working maps if i open this texture i get an instant bugsplat crash. i am about to rebuild my system so i am hoping that will cleanup any issues with leftovers, that will probably be next month (finally getting some new pc parts YAY).

until then ill work on my new map...which mostly uses mud textures and textures that look burnt :) so should be ok.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 31
Peru 18
United Kingdom 47
unknown 4
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L