Login

russian armor

Guardsman Gaming Commentaries

23 Sep 2015, 12:53 PM

Hello all you fellow followers of the RnG gods. Recently I've bitten the bullet and decided to start recording myself talking to my computer screen while watching replays in a possibly successful attempt to make myself not sound crazy!

My videos aren't necessarily of high quality games, in allot cases I look for threads asking for help and I make a video trying to educate people on how to bring their A-game... or at least I hope I do, I may just be encouraging them to hate me...

Either way if you want to see a crazy possibly sleep deprived Australian attempt to help out struggling members of the CoH2.org community try watching some of these videos. If you think there's something I missed in em don't hesitate to comment or go back to the help thread.

Remember, everyone starts of somewhere so lets help encourage more higher league players!

Video's for your enjoyment and/or displeasure:

Commentary about the video is welcome. Always open to suggestions about how to improve. Think of it as helping the helper!

(Note: If any of these videos are monetised it's due to a third party claiming them. I make these videos to help out struggling community members who aren't the best. I try to keep them add free but the soundtrack is apparently claimed by people I have never heard about. If I decide to monetise videos in the future I would definitely make an announcement.)
23 Sep 2015, 13:25 PM
Patrion 26

Will check them when I get home and leave some feedback.
Also since you are "educating" people I think a link to your stats would be a good indicator on how educated about the game you are
23 Sep 2015, 14:05 PM

Will check them when I get home and leave some feedback.
Also since you are "educating" people I think a link to your stats would be a good indicator on how educated about the game you are

Fair enough, I'll go do that now, I'm also uploading a few of my games just so you can get an indication of where I'm at. I would state that I'm a decent player but not a top tier player by any stretch, just good enough to help the newer members of the community how to play. I wouldn't say that I have anything to offer the more hardcore members of the community.
23 Sep 2015, 14:18 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Cool! Where abouts you from in Aus?
23 Sep 2015, 14:30 PM

Cool! Where abouts you from in Aus?

New South Welshman from Sydney, Australia. Bit far away from you guys if my memory serves me right.

Love your stuff by the way! Nice to see Aussie's casting and making waves.
23 Sep 2015, 17:45 PM
Patrion 26

Watched both replays first one was a bit meh because of the camera zoom changing constantly got me dizzy at some point.

2nd one was better but what is with the quality of the video? doesn't seem like 1080p although youtube puts that quality on default
24 Sep 2015, 02:03 AM

Watched both replays first one was a bit meh because of the camera zoom changing constantly got me dizzy at some point.

2nd one was better but what is with the quality of the video? doesn't seem like 1080p although youtube puts that quality on default

It was recorded at 1080p, uploaded at 720p, my net was having issues though so it could have been downgraded, not sure though.

Sorry about making you dizzy, I'll try and remember to tone down the rapid movements of the camera.

Edit: Here's a video of me playing a game. It's not particularly exciting but it shows my interesting transition into 2v2 on recommendation from some community members.

The guy I go up against was not very good.
24 Sep 2015, 09:15 AM
Patrion 26

It was recorded at 1080p, uploaded at 720p, my net was having issues though so it could have been downgraded, not sure though.

Sorry about making you dizzy, I'll try and remember to tone down the rapid movements of the camera.

This is by far better than the previous videos, keep it up
26 Sep 2015, 02:30 AM

Got a new video up, trying a 3v3. A bit more hectic than usual, hard to keep up with everything.

Anyway without further delay;

Enjoy!

Original thread here:
http://www.coh2.org/replay/41636/2-vs.-3--encountered-lv.19/page/1
26 Sep 2015, 11:13 AM

Small question since I've seen this quite frequently, how is it possible that you are using the old replay UI when many people (including myself) use the newer one?
26 Sep 2015, 16:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2015, 11:13 AMSwift
Small question since I've seen this quite frequently, how is it possible that you are using the old replay UI when many people (including myself) use the newer one?

You mean the one which is similar to the one you use while playing?

I just click the switch view mode on the upper right of the minimap. If not I'm not really sure what you mean.
27 Sep 2015, 02:01 AM

Well normally I don't see people using that mode, I thought it might be some kind of mod to add the original UI back, but no I see now.
28 Sep 2015, 04:35 AM

Sup guys,

Got another video for you guys - 2v2 on Moscow Outskirts sent in by CTmanGer. Was an interesting game where mines destroyed squads faster than a Centaur de-crews a Pak gun.

Original thread here
http://www.coh2.org/replay/41676/never-give-up-minesminesmines

29 Sep 2015, 03:29 AM

Hello RNG god followers, I've got a new game recorded it was an interesting watch.

Feel free to suggest improvements or make general comments - I'm always looking to improve!

As always thank you for watching

Original thread here:
http://www.coh2.org/replay/41838/vaccie-vs.-mr-slow
29 Sep 2015, 16:13 PM

I'm tired and you're bored so let's have a game shall we?

This game is a 1v1 on Angoville with me playing a game as USF. Halfway through the game I give up being fair (when I see two ISG) and hell breaks loose

If you enjoy don't hesitate to like and subscribe, I'm always open to criticism and feed back so don't hesitate to send in your comments!

So without further adieu here it is; Enjoy!

1 Oct 2015, 02:05 AM

I don't know about you guys but it was an interesting game highlighting exactly how to not play Armoured Company... R.I.P. my sanity. :hyper:

3 Oct 2015, 22:49 PM

Hello rng god followers, I've got a game recorded after a little weekend break. Was an interesting game

Enjoy!
6 Oct 2015, 04:22 AM

No I'm not dead.

Here's another video for your consumption!

6 Oct 2015, 08:48 AM

Seriously now, you barely got any games played in 1v1.
Why would you consider yourself an expert that can give a valid advice?
6 Oct 2015, 12:41 PM

Seriously now, you barely got any games played in 1v1.
Why would you consider yourself an expert that can give a valid advice?

And yet with my very few games I seem to be ranked better than you... interesting.

I never claim to be an expert in fact if you read more of the thread you'd note I disclaim that experienced players may have nothing to learn from me but looking objectively at you player card you are probably one of those players that should.

To be completely honest the amount of games one plays is irrelevant except in seeing how quickly you can improve which, according to my player-card seems to put me at an advantage.

Edit: Apologies if your were asking a genuine and non troll question (I read it as the latter)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 31
United States 2
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak