Login

russian armor

Game crashed after 5-40 min in game

17 Sep 2015, 20:41 PM

HI Guys,

my game crashed after 5-40 min in game. It happened since i changed my system to a gaming pc. Other games like bf4 run without problems but Coh 2 not.. I´ve tried everything like playing in windowed or downgrade resolution ..., I googled but i found nothing. Also the game crashed not only in multiplayer it happened in skirmish, too. I updated my gpu with newest patch....

My system:
Win 10
R9 390 nitro sapphire
8 GB kingston RAM
H97 Plus Asus
Intel I5 4690

Maybe you can help me
17 Sep 2015, 21:13 PM

Permanently Banned
HI Guys,

my game crashed after 5-40 min in game. It happened since i changed my system to a gaming pc. Other games like bf4 run without problems but Coh 2 not.. I´ve tried everything like playing in windowed or downgrade resolution ..., I googled but i found nothing. Also the game crashed not only in multiplayer it happened in skirmish, too. I updated my gpu with newest patch....

My system:
Win 10
R9 390 nitro sapphire
8 GB kingston RAM
H97 Plus Asus
Intel I5 4690

Maybe you can help me

Aah since it also crashes with skirmish, we can verify that it isn't only related to multiplayer. This simplifies things.

I had this problem myself, shutting down replays worked for me. It also improved my performance and stopped the horrible freezes. Follow this guide when disabling the replays: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156776308

If this doesn't work, reinstall Coh2 after you reinstalled your current drivers.

18 Sep 2015, 15:54 PM

thx ill try it mabye it ill work
18 Sep 2015, 17:54 PM

Aah since it also crashes with skirmish, we can verify that it isn't only related to multiplayer. This simplifies things.

I had this problem myself, shutting down replays worked for me. It also improved my performance and stopped the horrible freezes. Follow this guide when disabling the replays: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156776308

If this doesn't work, reinstall Coh2 after you reinstalled your current drivers.

ok if tried it but it still crashed after some time ingame ...
2 Oct 2015, 23:17 PM

I've got the same problem and have spoken with sega support, which gave me three possible solutions;

1 - Please try to set the compatibility mode to an older windows os. Try using these steps:

- Right click on the game icon shortcut
- Click "Properties"
- Choose the "Compatibility" tab
- Check the box "Run in Compatibility mode for" then choose Windows Vista.
- Click on "Apply", "OK" and then try to run the game using the same shortcut

2 - Refresh your Steam files. Please refer to the following article from Steam’s Knowledgebase and follow thoroughly all the steps mentioned:

<https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3134-TIAL-4638>;

3 - Verify the integrity of game cache as follows:

- Load Steam
- From the Steam Games Library, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game cache files (GCF's) - this process may take several minutes.
- Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

it have not worked for me, but maybe it will help you?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 11
Germany 2
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak