Login

russian armor

Best way to use Stug III E now that is comes later

16 Sep 2015, 20:20 PM

I used to love this little infantry and support team killer at 6 CP. But now it comes at 8 CP when there are many more tanks and assault guns out to make its reign pretty short. What is the best way to use this unit now? I used to use it to help push on enemy strong points and deflate blobs if they appeared. I have only bought it once since the change in CP requirements and I noticed how much more perilous it was to have on the battlefield compared to the previous version. I usually would get 2 and not replace them if/when they died...is that even practical anymore?
23 Sep 2015, 03:52 AM

I think the best way to use them is to use it with some tanks like stugs p4 panthers or tigers.Use it like a scout to scout the area.
23 Sep 2015, 04:00 AM

It's been quite useful for me in my games. It's a solid anti-inf tank that when supported with Paks and/or Schrek grens can hold off till tiger. In a game today, the USF had M10s around with double pak + schrek gren is all u need. Dont worry about their tanks. Paks will hold till Tiger.
23 Sep 2015, 19:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 04:00 AMNosliw
It's been quite useful for me in my games. It's a solid anti-inf tank that when supported with Paks and/or Schrek grens can hold off till tiger. In a game today, the USF had M10s around with double pak + schrek gren is all u need. Dont worry about their tanks. Paks will hold till Tiger.

So your philosophy is as long as you have some Pak protection you are good to use them in front line even with M10s about? My buggest issue with using them on front line in late game is that USF AT guns with their sight ability and jacksons easily outrange them and it only takes 3 rounds which will pretty much always penetrate to kill my Stug E. Just need to pay more attention to it I guess
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★