Login

russian armor

Balancing British Emplacements

10 Sep 2015, 20:21 PM

British Emplacements currently seem only strong with Brace and only "decrew" at the smallest sliver of health. I was thinking about this change to them.

Keep the new Brace change (30 sec of invulnerable and 60sec of cooldown), raise the HP of Emplacements, and give them a higher decrew chance. What this will do is allow the Brit player recrew and only pay the recruitment cost on new squad members rather than constantly have to pay for an entire new emplacement(which are very expensive). This would also help to promote emplacements' defensive play by having the player risk the enemy taking the easier to decrew emplacement if it is too far up (although the Brit player would have the same amount of chance to decrew it if the enemy has it).

I think this would help to make emplacements more viable without making them OP or gimmicky(like current Bofors). Thoughts?
10 Sep 2015, 20:29 PM

i know how to balance them:

1. remove the pudding mortar pit and give the brits a regular mortar

2. remove the bofors und give the brits a movable heave cannon which needs to set up like the Dawn of War 1 heavy weapon teams of imperial guard

fixed
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS