Login

russian armor

BRAVEWAR skinpacks in WW2

8 Sep 2015, 13:40 PM

Hello community , COH2 gives us the opportunity to create some nice skins and expand the theatre of ww2 in all major fronts and battles, from steps to Stalingrad, Kharkov and Kursk to road to Berlin, from D-Day to Arnhem to a bridge too far into the cold of Ardennes. The willing is here , WIP is setup and I'm going to release skin packs with variety of unit divisions and patterns.
I'm glad to be back in COH, now COH2 community.

Released Skinpacks can be found
FRFR1. Free France skinpack
subscribe workshop link

ostheerostheer2. OKH Armor divisions skinpack - Waffen in the east
subscibe workshop link

okwokw3. OKW Armor Divisions Skinpack - Waffen in the West
subscribe workshop link

sovietssoviets4. Soviet Armor Divisions Skinpack
subscribe workshop link

Credits

-I like to thanks, eliwood for his help and support to skins effords, also I like to thank Starbuck, for his wonderful skinpacks that raze the chalenge, also for his help and coordination to skinpacks. Fitzchen for his excellent work in decals in all his skinpacks.
-My work is dedicated to my RIP friends Mr's Scruf and Loran back in COH1 Days. Also credits goes to Tankdestroyed, beffy and Grumpy my ex collogues in COH1, my mentor in skins Halftrack, all EF mod team that pioneered COH2 and finally Relic for their wonderful game and their assist in tools that make skinpacks possible.
8 Sep 2015, 13:41 PM

Preview of skinpacks
FRFRFree france skinpackusfusf

Free Franch Armor Skinpack Preview

ostheerostheerOKH Armor divisions skinpack - Waffen in the east
OKH preview

OKW Armor Divisions Skinpackokwokw
OKW preview

sovietssovietsSoviet Armor Divisions Skinpack
Soviets preview
8 Sep 2015, 13:47 PM

Permanently Banned
Preview of skinpacks
FRFRFree france skinpackusfusf

Free Franch Armor Skinpack Preview

I find it very funny that you put the French flag on the USF vehicles in the preview version. Are you implying that the USF faction resembles something that comes close to the fighting effectiveness of the French army during WW2 ?:megusta:
8 Sep 2015, 13:58 PM

I can not understand your question France Army used after 1943 US Armor and in general lend lease materials. I choose to release that skinpack first since a US version already released by starback and I must choose different decals and us armor divisions in order not conflick those 2 skinpacks.
23 Sep 2015, 20:22 PM

After skinpacks that include the 4 factions insite the game wip is on German skinpack as a tunning for using in mods like spearhead etc and the British forses , more preview will followed here as well
24 Sep 2015, 17:07 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I find it very funny that you put the French flag on the USF vehicles in the preview version. Are you implying that the USF faction resembles something that comes close to the fighting effectiveness of the French army during WW2 ?:megusta:

I am guessing you do not know much about World War II. The Free French were quite capable of fighting, and were equipped by the United States with a variety of armoured vehicles. Look up the French 2nd Armored Division some time.

Keep up the good work, georider!

Hopefully we eventually get custom factions for mods, so that a Free French Forces faction can be created. :)
24 Sep 2015, 20:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 17:07 PMeliw00d

Hopefully we eventually get custom factions for mods, so that a Free French Forces faction can be created. :)

Thank you eli , and for sure I will be here if you need any addition for them ;) .
5 Oct 2015, 19:12 PM

This is beautiful, keep up the great work!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★