Login

russian armor

Ambidextrous person looking for lefty gaming mouse

4 Sep 2015, 00:35 AM

Okay I lied. I'm not truly ambidextrous but I'm pretty good with my left hand nonetheless and I'm training it to be ambidextrous.

So, I need a 2nd mouse. I have an ergonomic G602 gaming mouse for my right hand which is fantastic! I wish I could just get a mirrored version but the market is just too small. It has:

1. Ergonomic grip. I don't want an ambi mouse. The hand is not symmetrical.
2. Sensitivity adjustment button. This is crucial. I play a lot of games like War Thunder where I need to adjust my sensitivity on the fly.
3. A healthy selection of thumb buttons that aren't too small (some gaming mice have a keypad but the buttons are tiny. Big hands man)
4. Preferably wireless and preferably coming with a mousepad but those 2 are no big deal

PS: Does anyone have any program suggestions for mouse practice? I'm alright for slower paced games with my left hand (hell I prefer them lefty! My left hand is more patient!) but strategy games are just too much.

PSS: How would I configure windows and the game I'm playing to register two mice? I can see myself in a CoH 2 game turtling with the left hand then switching to the right when the going gets hot. Or just switching when one is sore.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 54
Germany 34

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment