Login

russian armor

Problems with map availability after UKF release

3 Sep 2015, 18:51 PM

Sorry if there is already a thread about this, I didn't see one.

Since the UKF release, the list of maps I can choose from for, let's say, a custom game is inconsistent. For example, I can't play on Langreskaya. Also weird, I can't even chose Angoville, yet the rest of the WFA maps are available for me. In addition, I can only play on Lierneux and Vielsalm, the rest of the Ardennes Assault maps are unavailable for me and the game tells me to purchase Ardennes Assault. Changing the faction and restarting the game didn't work.

Is that a known issue or intended? Well, it can't be intended to prevent me from starting a custom game on Langreskaya...

EDIT: Screenshot

4 Sep 2015, 13:11 PM

So, uhm, any idea? Am I alone with this problem with custom games?
4 Sep 2015, 13:45 PM

aye
4 Sep 2015, 19:37 PM

Is there a specific Relic email address I can send a support ticket to? Without having to make an account somewhere and without having to contact Steam?

EDIT: I tried everything from changing factions over veryfiying the game cache to clean reinstallation including sweep of all data in the CoH2 folder under "mygames". No effect.

EDIT2: According to the Steam Forums for CoH2 there are multiple people with problems regarding availability and functionality of already purchased content. Noone has something similar to my problem tho. Let's just hope Relic notices and fixes it soon.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★