Login

russian armor

The Brits--the solution to 4v4

3 Sep 2015, 04:41 AM

It's simple. The 17 pounder, sim city, the Comet, the AVRE (god bless this fucking death machine as long as I'm playing allies), the reinforcement points, ect, and the Good ole churchill finally supply the allies with the tools needed to stand a chance in a 4v4 game.

This army has some FUCKING MEAT. The Soviets are by no means lean but the Brits can actually go toe to toe with the German factions! God I love this! Not to mention the synergies possible now that the USF has some late game support.

tl;dr relic released a new faction that fixes 4v4
3 Sep 2015, 04:49 AM

The brits really aren't hard to deal with at all, their dominance is a learn to play issue on part with the axis players. They're noobs and they just need to learn how to flank and pop smoke.

(God, that never gets old. Lol)

GO BRITS!

BUT yes, you are 100% correct. The Brits bring some serious firepower to the table and now, with assistance from the other allied countries, the 4 vs 4 win dscrepancies will HOPEFULLY be lowered. Only time will tell.
3 Sep 2015, 07:08 AM

The brits really aren't hard to deal with at all, their dominance is a learn to play issue on part with the axis players. They're noobs and they just need to learn how to flank and pop smoke.

(God, that never gets old. Lol)

GO BRITS!

BUT yes, you are 100% correct. The Brits bring some serious firepower to the table and now, with assistance from the other allied countries, the 4 vs 4 win dscrepancies will HOPEFULLY be lowered. Only time will tell.

that and USF getting a pershing, calliope, rangers and a chaffee so they can get some REAL combined arms into the field
3 Sep 2015, 07:14 AM
Donator 11

Close air support (CAS) can deal with the Brits, but how can the Brits deal with CAS?
3 Sep 2015, 07:24 AM

Close air support (CAS) can deal with the Brits, but how can the Brits deal with CAS?

Get croc commander, laugh at shreck blobs.

3 Sep 2015, 07:54 AM

Don't forget to to use the Supply Halftrack to give Vickers K LMGs to your Soviet Allies. They have the best accuracy buffs in the game and they true terrors with those. :)
3 Sep 2015, 23:44 PM

In my opinion CAS is a waste. You throw down a strafe and they just move lol. You really have to get lucky with someone just not paying any attention. What is annoying us the high cost of everything the Brits have which is their downfall.
4 Sep 2015, 06:59 AM

If nothing else,this will even out the imbalance of players searching for team games on Allied/axis sides.

Now I FINALLY get a chance to get some games on the axis side...
4 Sep 2015, 07:12 AM

Its funny that the KV2 originally was like that and now its trash like anything from the soviets that at some point was good in doing its job. Wouldnt be surprised if the churchill croc has the same fate.
4 Sep 2015, 07:15 AM

Croc is really OP :d
Haha, it's so funny to even use it.
4 Sep 2015, 07:43 AM
Patrion 14

didnt fix 4v4. it just gave same frustrating tools to allies that germans had.

once the novelty of brits wear out, not sure if i am still going to be glad that brits got added.
4 Sep 2015, 07:57 AM

I'm just waiting for Relic to nerf the Crocodile into absolute uselessness. :(
4 Sep 2015, 08:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2015, 07:57 AMKothre
I'm just waiting for Relic to nerf the Crocodile into absolute uselessness. :(

And they will, remember KV-8?

4 Sep 2015, 10:01 AM

And they will, remember KV-8?

Oh, fondly. The KV-8, among many other units. Relic has a habit of overnerfing and overbuffing stuff. It's like middle ground doesn't exist for them.

At the very least, when they do make the Crocodile worthless dog shit, maybe they'll get that sweet middle ground a year later. xD
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★