Login

russian armor

GPU stops giving output when attemping to quit the game.

2 Sep 2015, 16:16 PM

So this is annoying me, after the recent 1.3 gig patch (or similar to that size), whenever I have played a game and try to quit the game, I just get a black screen and the graphics card doesn't give any output. So I'm only seeing a black screen and the monitor says there is no input. This only happens when you quit the game, I have also attempted to alt + enter from the game or alt + f4.. this sometimes shows the desktop and sometimes doesn't.

Stuff still runs on the background so it's just the GPU that goes haywire. This never happened before the patch, so this is a new issue for me. I have tried checking the game integrity and updated gfx drivers, but it's the same thing. I'm guessing the game is making some improper calls on quit now or something :I, otherwise the game can be played just fine.

The gfx card is Nvidia GTX580.
2 Sep 2015, 16:37 PM
Patrion 14

Sounds like the screen can't handle the resolution. Have you tried another output device or running the game in window mode?
2 Sep 2015, 16:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2015, 16:37 PMSikko
Sounds like the screen can't handle the resolution. Have you tried another output device or running the game in window mode?

It has always worked before. D:

I have a HP ZR24w screen, the game is set to run on native 1920 x 1200. Haven't tried running on window mode yet, but would want for it to work on normal full screen. o_O
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★