Login

russian armor

The Infantry Section

1 Sep 2015, 15:15 PM

The Tommies currently cost 280mp, paired with a 35mp reinforce cost.

They dont perform that well at all to justify this ridiculously high cost.

Their rather poor performance without upgrades, 35mp reinforce and 280mp cost make them manpower bleed Brits hard. You end up with much, much smaller armies than you would with other armies in the same time. It would be fine if Tommies would actually perform up to their cost, but they simply dont. Losing a Squad is a way, way bigger deal than it should be. I also dont understand why the Vickers has to cost 280mp.

Grens in comparison cost 240mp with a 30mp reinforce, get LMG42's with the obligatory Battlephase tech, get basically free rifle nades and fausts, whereas Tommies need 2 Brens to be as effective, need to be in cover to do something (which is also an issue imo), need to tech for basic Grenades and tech more for the 5th man.
1 Sep 2015, 15:21 PM

Their rather poor performance without upgrades, 35mp reinforce and 280mp cost make them manpower bleed Brits hard. You end up with much, much smaller armies than you would with other armies in the same time. It would be fine if Tommies would actually perform up to their cost, but they simply dont. Losing a Squad is a way, way bigger deal than it should be. I also dont understand why the Vickers has to cost 280mp.

Grens in comparison cost 240mp with a 30mp reinforce, get LMG42's with the obligatory Battlephase tech, get basically free rifle nades and fausts, whereas Tommies need 2 Brens to be as effective, need to be in cover to do something (which is also an issue imo), need to tech for basic Grenades and tech more for the 5th man.

Worst infantry in the game period.
either they get their points dropped or theyr effectivenes drastically increased
1 Sep 2015, 15:34 PM

i think somebody said they are bugged that they are getting extra recieved accuracy as well as grens
1 Sep 2015, 15:36 PM

i think somebody said they are bugged that they are getting extra recieved accuracy as well as grens

doesnt matter when they dont do any damage
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS