Login

russian armor

Chruchill AVRE tank OP

PAGES (7)down
2 Sep 2015, 03:21 AM

Permanently Banned

misleading shit

You didnt mention that Sturmtiger has 1000 pen and ignores shot blockers

AVRE wipes like the Sturmtiger. Deal with it.

This thread is glorious.

Axis players get a taste of what USF and Soviet players have to deal with it and they are coming out in droves to nerf AVRE. I can't wait to see the reaction when the patch goes live. Heaven forbid if Relic makes more mirror units and commanders ranging from walking stuka and USF CAS Commander that gives axis players a taste of their own medicine.

this 100%
2 Sep 2015, 03:30 AM

You didnt mention that Sturmtiger has 1000 pen and ignores shot blockers

I mentioned in the AVRE post that on deflection it will do 320 damage, I did not in the Sturmtiger because the Sturmtiger will always pen enemy tanks. The ignore shotblocks function can be recreated on the AVRE because the AVRE lobs it's shell like an artillery piece, it just can't pierce tall two story full health buildings.

2 Sep 2015, 04:11 AM

This is bullshit

| | | ignore_shot_blocking: true;
| | | non_moving_setup: false;
| | | piercing: true;

I recommend some more time familiarizing with the game mechanics and stats.
2 Sep 2015, 04:17 AM

Permanently Banned

I recommend some more time familiarizing with the game mechanics and stats.

I recommend you take reading comprehension classes. This reply is irrelevant.

You cant ignore the fact that the sturmtiger ignores shot blocker just because the AVRE can shoot over very few objects.

THATS why your post is bullshit.
2 Sep 2015, 04:23 AM

I recommend you take reading comprehension classes. This reply is irrelevant.

You cant ignore the fact that the sturmtiger ignores shot blocker just because the AVRE can shoot over very few objects.

THATS why your post is bullshit.

The AVRE ignores shotblockers just like the Sturmtiger does like literally right here in the game code dude;

Everything that the Sturmtiger can ignore the AVRE can ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G070TXDpkmU
2 Sep 2015, 04:28 AM

alexzandvar is bullshit

The recent uptake in people getting mad at me is extremely funny considering I literally can just look inside the game files my self to determine something.
2 Sep 2015, 04:30 AM

i didnt expect to see a AVRE nerf thread(i didnt liked it at all in the alpha and it always arrived too late)
i expected to see a comet nerf,a 17 pounder nerf thread OR BETTER a firefly sherman nerf thread :(
2 Sep 2015, 05:03 AM

Permanently Banned
All that is fucking stupid is the 1600 health. Literally the only way to lose these units, is to go afk for a few minutes to replenish your stocks of paint chips to snack on. Like what in the fuck?
2 Sep 2015, 05:09 AM

and still relic is nerfing sturmtiger in next patch,relic plz revert the sturmtiger changes and rework its veterancy ffs.
2 Sep 2015, 07:12 AM

I suggest actually trying to shoot an AVRE through a two story stone house as the results are hilarious. The petard appears to rapidly skip off of the roof until it finally arks over the house and hits its intended target. It shoots through (or at least over) all two story stone houses. I haven't tested it on larger factory buildings but I suspect the results will be the same.

This whole thread is a moot point though. We're currently playing an old build of the Brits alpha that is rife with bugs and lacking many of the features relic has promised in the Sept 3 patch. I suggest saving balance discussions until at least playing the live build.
2 Sep 2015, 07:41 AM

Range over anything all the time.
Shooting from FoG is worth everything. Turret and faster reload wont give you same thing as FoG shoot.

I was waiting for this day to see all of those who siad Sturmtiger is ok, that AVRE is OP :megusta:

Still, ST is easier to use cause enemy does not see it until is too late.

As for AVRE, it cannot shoot you from FoG.
2 Sep 2015, 07:45 AM

All that is fucking stupid is the 1600 health. Literally the only way to lose these units, is to go afk for a few minutes to replenish your stocks of paint chips to snack on. Like what in the fuck?

Well, truth be told, these units are as fast as infantry, while they have nice hp buffer, without it escape would be impossible.

AVRE doesn't need as big hp poll though, but both croc and normal one are meant to be there up front, taking hits so I wouldn't be too hasty with screaming nerf on them, especially MK VII.

And are you people really that stupid?

You will ALWAYS SEE AVRE before it shoots, you will NEVER SEE well played ST-the most important difference is RANGE. Range difference guarantees that ST will always hit and wipe while AVRE shots will miss unless you're literally a snail with your micro.
2 Sep 2015, 08:00 AM

+1

AVRE can wipe only noobs, because only a bad player won't react when he sees it coming.

With Sturmtiger, you can't react because it fires out of fog of war.

I'd rather give Sturmtiger all advantages of AVRE like 1600 hp and smoke screen, but make its range shorter so I will be able to react in 99% of the situations.

2 Sep 2015, 08:01 AM

Invised 2 posts, no personal attacks please.
2 Sep 2015, 08:02 AM

I dont see in the video an indicator that tells your ennemy when your churchill is gonna fire ( ST gun is going up ) , is there one ?
2 Sep 2015, 08:09 AM

I dont see in the video an indicator that tells your ennemy when your churchill is gonna fire ( ST gun is going up ) , is there one ?

AVRE gun is going up much the same way ST does.
And obviously, AVRE stops.
2 Sep 2015, 08:12 AM

AVRE doesn't have 1600hp... stock anvil church have.
AVRE and croc have less.

Is that true? how much hp they have?
2 Sep 2015, 08:35 AM

Is that true? how much hp they have?

Well, apparently now they do, which would be a buff from alpha state.

They have less armor though.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight