Login

russian armor

Walking stuka barrage

1 Sep 2015, 00:22 AM
Donator 11

This happened every time i fired the stuka, witch was a total of 3 barrages.

When firing the stuka the first rocket launched and the other ones only made the launching effect. Also the stuka barrage "mode" never ends if the stuka is not moved.
1 Sep 2015, 00:28 AM

This happened every time i fired the stuka, witch was a total of 3 barrages.

When firing the stuka the first rocket launched and the other ones only made the launching effect. Also the stuka barrage "mode" never ends if the stuka is not moved.

Yes that is Lelic code and "free trial" quality for ya.

Cruzz stated some old balance issues have been reverted as well. Prepare your anus, if this is truely the client preview of the September 3rd Brits patch, we are in for a shitstorm.
1 Sep 2015, 01:32 AM

Yes that is Lelic code and "free trial" quality for ya.

Cruzz stated some old balance issues have been reverted as well. Prepare your anus, if this is truely the client preview of the September 3rd Brits patch, we are in for a shitstorm.

]

Wouldn't that exactly prove the opposite, that this is isn't even the proper build coming out on the 3rd?

Like when old bugs are coming back, vehicles are losing prioritize buttons, old cost changes are in effect, and we are on a completely different steam branch of the game, what even compels you to think otherwise?
1 Sep 2015, 09:34 AM

]

Wouldn't that exactly prove the opposite, that this is isn't even the proper build coming out on the 3rd?

Like when old bugs are coming back, vehicles are losing prioritize buttons, old cost changes are in effect, and we are on a completely different steam branch of the game, what even compels you to think otherwise?

I will never trust Lelic:foreveralone:
1 Sep 2015, 09:39 AM

I'm with Dusty on this one. It means that the QA team mixed things up... again and they released the older version. And this is really bad. I mean, this is supposed to hype the game and make people buy the product right? Then for the love of god, fix these issues. You are just making things harder for yourself ReliK.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Germany 566

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment