Login

russian armor

M3 Halftrack Assault Group

1 Sep 2015, 04:30 AM
Donator 33

Alex, you were rotated out during that tourney.
1 Sep 2015, 04:40 AM

Alex, you were rotated out during that tourney.

I took place in the a 4v4 against MoD and a 4v4 against Price's team. Here's one of the replays;

http://www.coh2.org/replay/38229/4v4-fun-with-finns

sadly that one (the one against MoD) never parsed. But I'm not allowed to upload the Price one since it was casted. Hopefully I can get permission to upload it before the game updates.

EDIT: I'll take a screen cap of the game win and upload it tomorrow. Regardless this is a stupid derail and If Commash want's to have a meltdown about me then he can converse with me in PM's.
1 Sep 2015, 04:46 AM

Assault Engineers have a decent amount of utility to them allowing them as a CQC unit to remain userful later into the game. This would not be the case with Cav Rifles (assuming we copy paste from AA).

Their utility isn't great. They can repair, but USF don't need repair. Their mines suck too.
1 Sep 2015, 04:50 AM

Their utility isn't great. They can repair, but USF don't need repair. Their mines suck too.

You could easily fix the mine sucking part by swapping in the new mine USF gets with Infantry Company.
1 Sep 2015, 15:40 PM

snip

Alex, you're consistently proved wrong about your 'knowledge of the game files'.

Lets not be Charlie Biggs when anyone could dig up a few of your past comments and instantly prove you know significantly less than the average player/spectator/random person on the street.

Also cav rifle are incredibly strong in AA, if they actually used them in multi-player you'd be whining about them in every other thread as soon as you realised that some people aren't going to blindly charge them straight at the first enemy unit they see.
1 Sep 2015, 15:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2015, 15:40 PMsamich

Alex, you're consistently proved wrong about your 'knowledge of the game files'.

I'm wrong on occasion, mostly because 95% of people on these forums never argue using stats and almost all my arguments revolve around stats so pure law of statistics I'm more likely to be wrong about stats than someone who never even looks at them.

Lets not be Charlie Biggs when anyone could dig up a few of your past comments and instantly prove you know significantly less than the average player/spectator/random person on the street.

Obviously not when the average person on the street doesn't know nearly as much about how things work as I do, for instance you can look up my posts in Cruzz's did you know thread.

Also cav rifle are incredibly strong in AA, if they actually used them in multi-player you'd be whining about them in every other thread as soon as you realised that some people aren't going to blindly charge them straight at the first enemy unit they see.

They were good in AA because 1. The AI in AA is awful and 2. You can give them all sorts of upgrades that wouldn't be available in multiplayer.

I trust me, I don't whine. Well, not anymore :)
2 Sep 2015, 09:36 AM

I'm wrong on occasion, mostly because 95% of people on these forums never argue using stats and almost all my arguments revolve around stats so pure law of statistics I'm more likely to be wrong about stats than someone who never even looks at them.

What a perfect example of your 'arguing using stats' that sentence is, thank you for making my point more succinctly then I ever could.

Obviously not when the average person on the street doesn't know nearly as much about how things work as I do, for instance you can look up my posts in Cruzz's did you know thread.

Most of the interactions between you and Cruzz involve you stating something that is patently false, Cruzz getting annoyed and correcting you then about three pages of you trying to twist the conversation and weedle out of being proved wrong.. again..
2 Sep 2015, 10:07 AM
Patrion 14

This thread's so derailed :snfQuinn:

M3 Halftrack needs more health.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak