Login

russian armor

Ardennes Assault rewards not in inventory?

28 Aug 2015, 21:18 PM

Quick question; I recently played through AA since we have it for free this weekend. I beat it on Standard and got Gold rating and all the the bulletins, skins, etc. showed up at the end but they aren't appearing in my inventory when I try apply them in multiplayer. Do you not get to keep the rewards since we are just playing it for free this weekend? :(
28 Aug 2015, 21:41 PM

I don't know for certain but I can't imagine relic giving out the AA bulletins and skins unless you pay for a copy of AA.
29 Aug 2015, 02:42 AM
Donator 11

You shouldn't. I got those skins for paying 40$, relic better not give them away for free. :romeoPro:
29 Aug 2015, 03:33 AM

You shouldn't. I got those skins for paying 40$, relic better not give them away for free. :romeoPro:

Lol, when I beat it my first reaction was "Well that was fun... I don't know about $40 fun but enjoyable" First started playing it because I thought the "Officer gives suppression -6%" bulletin might be useful with the new MG42 but then I realized that it was the DLC company. -.- Though I was looking forward to getting the Able Company skins which I find quite snazzy.

Anyway, I assume there aren't any conditions for getting the rewards just beating the Campaign? If not then I assume no free skins but at least it was still fun to play it for free since I probably wasn't ever going to fork over the money to buy it haha
29 Aug 2015, 04:00 AM
Patrion 310

Lol, when I beat it my first reaction was "Well that was fun... I don't know about $40 fun but enjoyable" First started playing it because I thought the "Officer gives suppression -6%" bulletin might be useful with the new MG42 but then I realized that it was the DLC company. -.- Though I was looking forward to getting the Able Company skins which I find quite snazzy.

Anyway, I assume there aren't any conditions for getting the rewards just beating the Campaign? If not then I assume no free skins but at least it was still fun to play it for free since I probably wasn't ever going to fork over the money to buy it haha

If i remember rightly you get more rewards depending on the medal / score (Gold / Silver / Bronze I think) and you get rewards (at least for skins) based on which companys are still alive at the end.
29 Aug 2015, 04:06 AM

If i remember rightly you get more rewards depending on the medal / score (Gold / Silver / Bronze I think) and you get rewards (at least for skins) based on which companys are still alive at the end.

Thanks... I had Gold Score and all 3 Companies were alive at the end for me so I was kind of perplexed as to why nothing was showing up. I think its safe to assume that AA was free but no free Warspoils :/
nee
29 Aug 2015, 07:34 AM

You get "more" rewards by playing on increased difficulty (actually, it's by score, and the score is helped by difficulty, not limited to). Those rewards are faceplates though, not more/ better bulletins or skins.

And yes, I'm sure they did that to incentivize you paying for the game, though why anyone would play it again to get very trivial rewards that barely make a difference to the worst faction in the game, I don't know.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★