Login

russian armor

Tactical map script?

27 Aug 2015, 19:26 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Can anyone help me out with a script that binds the tactical map button from keyboard to mouse? I have logitech gaming mouse that has side buttons, would like it to be the second button "back" if you know what i mean.

I wouldn't ask for help, but i tried to figure it out myself, but I'm not good at this.

Thanks in advance!
27 Aug 2015, 19:28 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2015, 19:26 PMSpanky
Can anyone help me out with a script that binds the tactical map button from keyboard to mouse? I have logitech gaming mouse that has side buttons, would like it to be the second button "back" if you know what i mean.

I wouldn't ask for help, but i tried to figure it out myself, but I'm not good at this.

Thanks in advance!

I posted about how I do it
http://www.coh2.org/topic/38857/micro Post #7
27 Aug 2015, 19:41 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Now that I read the thread again and saw where you said you were struggling :foreveralone:

Basically use mouse button control to change the side keys(which are mouse button 4/5) to some random key you don't use while playing coh2,like print screen.
(Google how to disable print screen so you don't lag when u press it)

Then download autohotkey, use a text editor like notepad,paste the code I left in the other thread into it,, save it as coh2.ahk on your desktop, double click it before you start the game

Ez.

27 Aug 2015, 21:29 PM
Director of Social Media Badge

Have you installed Logitech Gaming Software ?

It's like this :

It's easy to set up. You add CoH 2 exe to the software (by default : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2\RelicCoH2.exe). After you match a hotkey (in your case : 0 for tactical map) with a mouse key.
27 Aug 2015, 21:37 PM

Yep, just install LGS for logitech mouse. Assign macro key(press numpad0 once for tactical map) to mouse side button you want.
27 Aug 2015, 21:46 PM
Donator 11

If you can't bind it in your mouse software, you can download CoH2 CELO, create a script with a different key, and then bind it in you macro software.
27 Aug 2015, 22:54 PM

Download autohotkey program.
Open notepad:

#SingleInstance force
#NoEnv
SetBatchLines, -1

sendMode, Input
return

#if !GetKeyState("LCtrl", "P") && WinActive("Company Of Heroes 2")
MButton::Numpad0

[::Suspend
#~Enter::Suspend
Return

Save it as COH2.AHK

Drag the script on the autohotkeyprogram. The middle mouse button will open the tactical map.
27 Aug 2015, 22:55 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Thank you guys! Got it to work with the logitech software, all have been helpful!
27 Aug 2015, 23:05 PM
Benefactor 226

Have you installed Logitech Gaming Software ?

It's like this :

It's easy to set up. You add CoH 2 exe to the software (by default : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2\RelicCoH2.exe). After you match a hotkey (in your case : 0 for tactical map) with a mouse key.

That's what I did for both my mouse and keyboard (both logitech) Recently picked up the Orion Spark G910. This keyboard is a beast.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★