Login

russian armor

Puma!

26 Aug 2015, 17:04 PM

hi
im playing usually 2v2
in the new patch puma is the best choice in every game because allies always going light vehicles. especially vs damn soviet M5 AAHT

but after puma what vehicle build? you going med hq and JP? flaktruck and Pz4 or Panther?

what bulletins do you like for yours puma? more penetration or fast reload?

any tips?
26 Aug 2015, 17:17 PM

I mostly of the time will go for Pz4 since its a heast when it's vet 2+. Depending on the situation I make a JP4. Both are good
26 Aug 2015, 17:17 PM

The Puma versus Allies is kinda eh usefulness wise unless the enemy goes LT but then he can just upgrade his shit with zooks due to them being cheaper to unlock. Against Soviets almost all good players will have a selection of cons and the amount of shots it takes to kill the Quad with a Puma can make using it risky.

Really the biggest killer is that all small arms cause main gun destroyed at 25% health, meaning you need to play extremely conservatively with your Puma's because the coax on tanks can blow the main gun and infantry supporting the enemy can do the same.

Med HQ with JPIV if you need more AT is a good idea, Flak Truck then Panther probably not.
26 Aug 2015, 17:54 PM
Admin Red  Badge

I tend to choose Scavenge Doctrine after a Puma start lately since Jaegers plus Ostwind complement Puma plus schrecked up Volks well. If I feel like I need more AT I save for JPIV.
26 Aug 2015, 18:08 PM

In my 2v2 playstyle i prefer to go; volk, volk, T1, retreat setup or light howitzer first, than another volk, raketen (maybe double raketen) than t3 luchs and after if i can keep resscources king tiger
27 Aug 2015, 10:49 AM

It seems to be useful for T2 to T1 starts as an early vehicle that may counter possible Stuarts/M5/T70s.

T1 to T3 seems like a better start, because you can choose to go Luchs if it's necessary (if they get a T70 or stuart) to maintain field presence, or just save for a P4.
29 Aug 2015, 09:55 AM
Donator 11

Generally it depends on your mate, his faction, and especially the map.

Generally i prefer "T1 > JP4 > something", it's the easier and more well scaling build. It works decent with pretty much any commander.

Go Puma, if you got the micro and / or you feel the need to have mobile AT (Vet1 squad sniping is also funny as hell).

But without a possible Stuka, i feel like it's too much fuel for just a Puma in a 2v2.
8 Sep 2015, 00:35 AM

It depends on map.
But i like a lot 2 or 3 pumas to hunting down the enemy tanks.
Or if u're a defensive player u must try jadgepanzer...
23 Sep 2015, 04:06 AM

Get flak hq to build tanks Change to fuel transfer.And rush a p4.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★