Login

russian armor

Problems with Community

24 Aug 2015, 12:58 PM

hi all i am relativ new to this forum and people here are great!

But in my last game i had a team mate who was max. lvl and attacked my base and instulted me cuz he thought im not helping him.

I tried to clam him down and to ask politly what is problem is exactly, but he raged all the way insulting me and my family (lol)

Is there anything i can do about this like reports or something else because im sick of this max lvl players who think they're best and can command and insult other players

edit: name deleted
24 Aug 2015, 13:06 PM
24 Aug 2015, 13:07 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

hi all i am relativ new to this forum and people here are great!

But in my last game i had a team mate who was max. lvl and attacked my base and instulted me cuz he thought im not helping him.

I tried to clam him down and to ask politly what is problem is exactly, but he raged all the way insulting me and my family (lol)

Is there anything i can do about this like reports or something else because im sick of this max lvl players who think they're best and can command and insult other players

his name was DT (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097417370/) and would very appriciate it if there is any way to react to this people

Your best way to react is to hit the enter key, and type /leave.

Don't even bother with douchebags like this. Find a mate around your skill level And play with them until you improve. Win or lose, just improve.

Randoms will only troll/shame you

Until you get good :snfPeter: then they will still call you a noob and curse your family :snfPeter:
24 Aug 2015, 13:23 PM

You can report him to enforcement@relic.com

First of all do THIS (thank you AMI for the link).
Second, dont bother with them, dont respond and report them later.

Yesterday i started a 1v1 game, i said "Gl,hf" and the response i got was "F U".
What i nice welcome from that guy :loco:
24 Aug 2015, 13:25 PM

thank you ami!

Which information should i add to my mail that it will go its way if i report him?
24 Aug 2015, 13:48 PM

Just don't care about them man..
Don't even bother typing something back.
24 Aug 2015, 14:26 PM
Donator 11

thank you ami!

Which information should i add to my mail that it will go its way if i report him?

Ideally you need to attach a copy of the replay or there's no evidence. You should also avoid naming players on this or other forums and just put it in the relic email. Naming players will get your posts deleted as it violates forum rules.
24 Aug 2015, 14:43 PM

If you are in a 1v1 and somebody starts to insult you,don't waste any time and immediately start spamming 'BELIEVE IN USF BELIEVEEEEVEEEE'. 9/10 times they respond a few times and give up. Keep spamming it, BELIEVEEEE USFFFF BELIEVEEE.

I always do this haha
24 Aug 2015, 16:40 PM

well the funny thing is that i cant save replays without getting an error and no it was a panzerwerfer 42 4v4 game, in 1v1 i spamm OSTTRUPPEN OP!! PLS NERF RELIC :foreveralone:
24 Aug 2015, 16:49 PM
Donator 11

Replays are saved automatically as a temp.rec file even if you don't save them (or they should)
24 Aug 2015, 17:33 PM

the last replay saved is 6 months ago :D

well after 2 reinstallations it dont works :foreveralone:
24 Aug 2015, 18:11 PM
Donator 11

the last replay saved is 6 months ago :D

well after 2 reinstallations it dont works :foreveralone:

Did you ever disable it to boost fps? Is the replay folder set to read only?
24 Aug 2015, 18:29 PM

yes i remember that i removed something to impove my loading screens time, but dont know exactly what it is
25 Aug 2015, 10:18 AM
Donator 11

The normal trick is to make the playback folder (documents/my games/companyofheroes2/playback). Read only. Otherwise search the site/internet for the process to disable rep,aye and reverse engineer it
25 Aug 2015, 10:28 AM

Welcome to the internet.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight