Login

russian armor

this game is fucked for axis

• This thread is locked
22 Aug 2015, 23:21 PM

Yet again relic wankers have fucked up the axis forces, tanks are not worth shit mgs dont pin shit, maxims insta pin and kill t34/85 better than tiger and panther, spam spam spam all the fucking commies can do, fix the fucking game thq assholes and make the realism fair, axis had less man powersure but units should be better not weaker than the allies, its a fucking joke . my whole clan is saying the same and its is ruined the game no end, fix this shit you bastards, i have spend 10 years playing coh and this takes the piss
22 Aug 2015, 23:26 PM

22 Aug 2015, 23:26 PM

Lol.

Whatever your reason, I don't know why you think this kind of thread will get anything done.
22 Aug 2015, 23:53 PM

Well, to keep this constructive there is a point.

OKW is pretty much unplayable versus Soviets. The Soviet HT is blatantly overpowered and the general spam of Maxims + Su76s can hardly be handled, especially in 2vs2s.

If you see double Soviets versus double OKW on the loading screen, you can call "gg" and leave.
22 Aug 2015, 23:58 PM

do players actually still have issues with maxim spam? i thought most everyone learned how to play against it.
23 Aug 2015, 00:03 AM

do players actually still have issues with maxim spam? i thought most everyone learned how to play against it.

It's really map dependent IMO, on open maps it sucks but on urban maps it's tolerable.
23 Aug 2015, 00:07 AM

Looks like someone just lost. These rageposts have no constructive value. Factions are pretty equal in overall balance.
23 Aug 2015, 00:08 AM

I main allies, and I do think AA Halftrack does way too much damage and SU-76 has too high penetration and its barrage should cost munitions.

Though OP's post makes zero sense.
23 Aug 2015, 00:33 AM
Donator 11

Who opened the door to the toxic salt mines!

Edit: Also, realism and fair are two different things.

If you want realism then enjoy having 10 t34s roflstomp your base for every 1 PIV you get.
23 Aug 2015, 00:36 AM
Donator 11

Well, to keep this constructive there is a point.

OKW is pretty much unplayable versus Soviets. The Soviet HT is blatantly overpowered and the general spam of Maxims + Su76s can hardly be handled, especially in 2vs2s.

If you see double Soviets versus double OKW on the loading screen, you can call "gg" and leave.

Considering scavenge is Meta and they get super 10muni nuke grenades, no, it is hardly a problem.

Also, the faction with the most AT shouldn't struggle against SU76 or AAHT. Camo raketens, and if you are really struggling against them, a JPIV can come out shortly after Soviet T3 or a stuart. There, you now have the best scaling TD in the game.

:romeoPls:

Artillery on the other hand, is a different story.
23 Aug 2015, 01:11 AM

OP, you bring up a lot of solid points with your logic. I can tell you put a lot of careful thought about what you find wrong in the thread, which is great because I love intelligent discussion. Most of the people on these forums are uneducated fanboys who make incoherent whine threads because the game won't let them reenact Enemy at the Gates, or because they still don't know how to flank after 10 years of coh. But your different, and I like you.

Keep it up-Beefsurge
23 Aug 2015, 01:38 AM

While the game does have its balance problems, really the best solution is most likely L2P.

I don't want to be someone that dishes out L2P at a player I don't know but while all factions do have balance problems one way or the other. Most of the time especially in posts like this though, it simply is a skill problem.

I mean while balance is an issue, realistically most problems can be solved by getting better at the game at least to a certain point. Complaining in a vague way like this does not help and really sounds like you are playing badly and blaming your own faults on the game. Axis have their problems yes, but you can still beat opponents of your skill level and constantly be improving your self.

Or if it's that bad, you can just play allies, if the game really is that bad for axis? Why keep playing them? You don't have to play axis, but most likely if you were to switch to allies, it wouldn't be long before you would want to make a similar post complaining how bad the game is for allies.

tanks are not worth shit

How?

mgs dont pin shit

The ost mg will not only pin at a fairly decent rate but will pin entire blobs in a decent manor. On top of having a wider arch and the ability to take down some vehicles, not to mention how devastating incd ammo can be. The OKW mg does have its problems, but pinning is not one of them.

t34/85 better than tiger and panther

This I guess is really opinion, but really how?

but units should be better not weaker than the allies

That is really not the case though, I don't even know how you came to that conclusion.

I'll admit soviets can be frustrating to play against sometimes, but just learn to deal with it or play them yourself. Instead of a whine post, why not make a post asking for advice or help?
23 Aug 2015, 01:48 AM

I regret to inform you but I've gotten a notice from Relic. Axis will be buffed next patcherino, don't worry, it's all part of Relic's master nerf USF buff Axis strategy. Cause Brits :foreveralone:
23 Aug 2015, 02:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2015, 01:48 AMVonIvan
I regret to inform you but I've gotten a notice from Relic. Axis will be buffed next patcherino, don't worry, it's all part of Relic's master nerf USF buff Axis strategy. Cause Brits :foreveralone:

which movie or show is this gif from...??
23 Aug 2015, 04:00 AM

Maxim spam is still fairly effective especially vs OKW and especially further on certian maps...

OKW has to get a Stukka to dislodge a maxim spam...

Which probably wont wipe all 6 models (thats if the sov player didnt retreat the maxim when he heard it fire).

And by the time the stukka is on the field, the M5 will be there to charge in and murder it while suppressing all raketen werfer crews.

(OKW had to go Puma to counter M5, but that lost them map control to Maxim spam)....

Tbh i think the issue with maxims is they act more like an LMG team with suppression... the thing starts fireing before the animation of it deploying even finishes.... Like... it starts fireing while the guy removes the wheels lol. its sweeping forward and fireing on its own. looks retarded and plays retarded.
23 Aug 2015, 06:01 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2015, 01:48 AMVonIvan

God I wish that was a real movie.

Rob Zombie pls :foreveralone:
23 Aug 2015, 06:03 AM
Donator 11

which movie or show is this gif from...??

It is from the Grindhouse Double Feature between QT and Robert Rodriguez.

The gif is from a fake trailer for "Werewolf Women of the SS" and Nic Cage is Dr. Fu ManChu. The movie Machete came from the same fake trailers, and I seriously hope that one day Rob Zombie makes this one.
23 Aug 2015, 08:58 AM
Donator 22

sry l2p adapt
23 Aug 2015, 09:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Aug 2015, 23:26 PMKothre
Lol.

Whatever your reason, I don't know why you think this kind of thread will get anything done.

He doesnt try to get done anything.. He must be just a regular axis 4v4 noob..
23 Aug 2015, 09:49 AM
Patrion 14

Closing this swear fest down.

To OP, take a deep breath and revaluate kid.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 2
United Kingdom 163
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak