Login

russian armor

ostheer

22 Aug 2015, 15:45 PM

Will somebody please review my game ?

I'll take a peak at it tonight
23 Aug 2015, 21:30 PM

Props on you for trying to play Ostheer, but I'd wait for next patch, seriously. Right now its exceedingly difficult if only on account of the buffs to Allied light armour.
23 Aug 2015, 23:03 PM

I'll take a peak at it tonight

Not bad man. I like you micro with your MG and your sniper. Just a couple minor things: You wanted to have your AT gun as soon as his tank came out (and yes it is a tank) and another MG holding out in a building would have been a lot of help especially with the US do to the only thing that they can do early game is spam riflemen. Not a big a fan of 4 pumas. I guess it worked out for you for the most part but he did throw his tanks a lot... You probably could have used your fuel better with an flak panzer and stug/Pz4. If he would have micro'd his tank instead of just driving them around like go carts you would have lost a lot of pummas.

Hope this help lad
24 Aug 2015, 06:11 AM

Not bad man. I like you micro with your MG and your sniper. Just a couple minor things: You wanted to have your AT gun as soon as his tank came out (and yes it is a tank) and another MG holding out in a building would have been a lot of help especially with the US do to the only thing that they can do early game is spam riflemen. Not a big a fan of 4 pumas. I guess it worked out for you for the most part but he did throw his tanks a lot... You probably could have used your fuel better with an flak panzer and stug/Pz4. If he would have micro'd his tank instead of just driving them around like go carts you would have lost a lot of pummas.

Hope this help lad

I make 4 pumas because i always realised i need new canon istead of paying huge wages on teching at that point of game.

Also puma have TWP whitch can halt sherman , and this doctrine also tend to float muny so i could just stun him to death.

I have found there 1 think too and that is i should go pak faster and build sniper after pak.

Also i should have mined my fuel point it will give him much more beating if it was protected by mines + mg / grens / sniper.

THX for reviewing replay :snfMarcus:
25 Aug 2015, 04:02 AM

I'll also take a peek sometime tomorrow so I will write you little report. Good luck with OST gent.
25 Aug 2015, 22:13 PM

Explain me, how SU mortarts kill models quicker if they are shooting 3x slower?
And 4/6men crew means nothing in fact cause mortar should be kept behind your forces.

GrW is best mortar in game currently and no one can deny it.

What about the big Russian doom mortar :foreveralone:
25 Aug 2015, 22:20 PM

What about the big Russian doom mortar :foreveralone:

It's not anymore doom mortar. Check first page.
27 Aug 2015, 02:38 AM

It's not anymore doom mortar. Check first page.

Personally I barely use mortars to a large extent, I'd rather get another Gren/mg42 or Con/Maxim, Ill take your word for it though.
27 Aug 2015, 07:11 AM

I'll also take a peek sometime tomorrow so I will write you little report. Good luck with OST gent.

will you review it please ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS