Login

russian armor

Time since last post and no. of pinned threads

16 Aug 2015, 05:13 AM
Patrion 39

The list of threads in each forum displays the time tag of the last post made in each individual thread. I still haven't figured out what timezone the time tags are actually in (lazy) and I have no idea how long ago the latest posts were made.

Would be cool if you kept (or replaced) the time tag and added a 'timer' displaying how long ago the post was made.

This would be handy for those who frequent the forums to discern of the most recently active threads, which have been posted in recently or say 8 hours ago.

Also, would be handy if the amount of pinned threads was reduced or the no. of threads displayed per page was increased in the COH2 CENTRAL forum. You can only see 5 thread topics at a time...
16 Aug 2015, 05:32 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

The list of threads in each forum displays the time tag of the last post made in each individual thread. I still haven't figured out what timezone the time tags are actually in (lazy) and I have no idea how long ago the latest posts were made.

You can change timezones to show the proper times between posts and around the site to your timezone in the update profile section on my profile

For the other stuff

I recommend using the Site Wide thread index(click the big coh2.org logo and then site wide thread index) instead of going to each subforum
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★