Login

russian armor

AvderoOoS Cast

12 Aug 2015, 01:28 AM
Donator 11

1v1 between Bjark and VonIvan, not a perfect game, mispalys on both sides but in the end, enjoyable to watch, very close, down to 50 VPs. I left CoH 2 for a long time not enjoying it very much, but after some 2v2's I found myself actually enjoying it a lot again, so here we go! Enjoy!

P.S.
Haven't recorded in 2 years, don't hate :D
12 Aug 2015, 16:38 PM
Donator 11

My first 1v1 since forever, not a top skill cap but still decent to watch, I am playing much more in order to improve and provide much better content due to better analysis, I know everything about CoH 1 now it's time to achieve the same here :)

Tips and Criticism are welcome, much more to come on both my Twitch and YouTube, hope you enjoy!

This is raw footage from my stream, I figured that even tho there is no commentary, people might be intersted in seeing it, doing my job (analysing a replay) and improving themselves by trying to deconstruct my play and point out mistakes :)
20 Aug 2015, 08:43 AM
Donator 11

Another video, my own 2v2, pretty fun to watch in my opinion, My own voice rendered in very quietly but I'm going to fix it for the next video that is coming out pretty soon! :)
22 Aug 2015, 11:42 AM
Donator 11

I have fixed the sound issue so my voice is now crystal clear, quality improved a lot.

It is an interesting 1v1, showing specifically why micro and unit preservation are very important in a 1v1 scenario, worth watching and taking notes to remember that knowing and pushing your advantages is crucial.

Hope you enjoy :)
22 Aug 2015, 11:50 AM
Patrion 14

Quick question, would you like to have some of those UKF trail keys to give out to your youtube following? if so drop me a quick pm and we'll sort things out :)
22 Aug 2015, 12:35 PM
Donator 11

Thanks a lot for the thought! Replied :)
22 Aug 2015, 21:00 PM
Donator 11

_BEJB-G93YX-ZPIFG - First letter is a number between 1 and 9 :) I will give away more of these in the next video that I will post here tommorow when I figure out exactly how I want to do it! 10 more to go.
23 Aug 2015, 15:47 PM
Donator 11

Hey all! I have some keys to giveaway, so anybody who likes, and comments on the video will automatically enter :) I will use a random number generator to select 9 winners and I will PM the codes to them. I will conclude the giveaway before my next video within 2 days most likely :) I do not have a big following yet so chances of winning are very high :)

The keys activate early access to British Forces, if you preorder you get them automatically, but in case you want it for a friend, I don't mind :)

Here is the video! First time playing US, massive shit show yet still has it's moments, Bjarkey fighting off not only enemies but also my terrible gameplay ;)

25 Aug 2015, 01:41 AM
Donator 11

Not a cast but a 3v3 of me and some friends, don't want to make a separate topic so I will just leave it here!

Giveaway will be concluded in the next video coming out soon, I will include the draft and all that jazz.

I am uploading a lot of gameplays since I am trying to catch up with all the changes, I knew everything about CoH 1 and want to make sure that I can provide the best analysis possible, stick with me and in no time I will get there too ;)

26 Aug 2015, 02:02 AM
Donator 11

:clap::clap::clap: The winners :clap::clap::clap:

DangerAndy

Kai Hjermstad

Doctor Thrax

centuriondk

Batoutiger

JoMaFjErynMaLaZOr

RoyalHants1

ryati

Wesley Coats

Here is the recorded draft :) Enjoy your keys! and thanks to Von Kluge for providing them, they are in your YouTube inboxes!

26 Aug 2015, 07:14 AM

I enjoy your casting very much.
Keep it up :)
26 Aug 2015, 11:26 AM
Donator 11

Thanks a lot! Not very analytical yet, but I am improving to bring the best I can :) few more weeks and the quality will be through the roof, I hope you stick around! :D
26 Aug 2015, 11:29 AM

I certainly will.
Cool logomaking btw :)
26 Aug 2015, 11:31 AM
Donator 11

I'm all about production quality and branding, even if it's only for a few people ;)
26 Aug 2015, 12:20 PM

I'm all about production quality and branding, even if it's only for a few people ;)

I know exactly what you mean :)
You gotta start somewhere :)
26 Aug 2015, 12:24 PM
Donator 11

27 Aug 2015, 02:58 AM
Donator 11

As promised, I am playing more and improving, getting a hang of it just like I had in CoH 1, this is one of the games I had a lot of fun with and hopefully, you will too! Still not a cast but definitely worth a watch.

3 Sep 2015, 13:12 PM
Donator 11

There are days when you are excited to cast a new patch, new faction, you have new ideas, overlays etc etc, and they you go into your replay folder...

All gone, CoH2.org section still empty with new quality replays and you think to yourself, I can do this right? You que up a 1v1 as Brit.... 30 mins later, 100% allies, ok fk it, let's play against them! And then this happens because you are terrible at executing the plan....

I will stick to analysing gameplay ;)

4 Sep 2015, 01:09 AM
Donator 11

Hey guys, haven't uploaded a proper cast in a while, but here it is! Helping Hans vs DevM, funny game, not too long, not too short featuring our newly arrived Brits vs Ostheer on old good Langres, my personal favourite when it comes to maps!

Intro music is really loud, will tone it down next video :) Cast itself is normal volume and u can blast it all the way up!

Let me know if you like the new intro, outro and overlay!

Enjoy :)

5 Sep 2015, 12:48 PM
Donator 11

Brits are fun right?

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak