Login

russian armor

Can't learn how to love Tanks

8 Aug 2015, 12:24 PM

Hey,
My Problem is... I Play to much with my Infantry and I'm Good at it(no blob:D ) but as soon as you need Tanks (so when panther comes)... I in most cases don't have them or can't use them right... So have any one tipps when to get which tank and how to use them? I don't play for soooo long(only lvl 74) so please describe it in for noob
8 Aug 2015, 13:01 PM

Start off by linking your playercard (rank not level) so we can see your Elo. What sort of strategy do you adopt? How many Conscripts/Penals do you build and what sort of doctrine?

On the fly I recommend in the current meta going for a Quad Halftrack rush, you can get one out from about the six minute mark, support with about 3-4 Conscripts in the opening build and tech as soon as you can. This then gives you access to the SU-76 for AT as well to deal with later tanks. Quad rush is effective as it deals with all early vehicles and all infantry and when backed by engis or two will always be in tip top shape to fight.
8 Aug 2015, 14:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2015, 13:01 PMSwift
Start off by linking your playercard (rank not level) so we can see your Elo. What sort of strategy do you adopt? How many Conscripts/Penals do you build and what sort of doctrine?

On the fly I recommend in the current meta going for a Quad Halftrack rush, you can get one out from about the six minute mark, support with about 3-4 Conscripts in the opening build and tech as soon as you can. This then gives you access to the SU-76 for AT as well to deal with later tanks. Quad rush is effective as it deals with all early vehicles and all infantry and when backed by engis or two will always be in tip top shape to fight.

Depends how my team play / what they choose and the map but most of the time my start build are 3 cons (when commander with shocks) or 1 conscript and two penals if I have guards. 4 cons if I use "advanced warfare " but it's rare. My strategy also depends on my team ( would be stupid if we do the same) but most of the time I rush and go behinde the enemy's line and cut the points of so that his troops are all over the place and I hunt them down with shocks
Card:
Your text..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight