Login

russian armor

Max Prestige Scumbags

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
3 Aug 2015, 18:26 PM

1. Prestige proves nothing
2. Don't play Randumb, and if you do, don't rant. Simple as that.
3 Aug 2015, 18:55 PM
Donator 11

No shit, the op started this. Calling all max prestige people scumbags, let the noob get trolled.
3 Aug 2015, 19:03 PM

No shit, the op started this. Calling all max prestige people scumbags, let the noob get trolled.

+1
3 Aug 2015, 19:08 PM
Donator 11

Hey friend. I noticed that you haven't played that many games. You need to play at least 10 to get an actual ranking. ::snfPeter:: It can be frustrating. I've only finished ELO with Ostheer, and I think I lost my first 7 out of 10 games.

Just power through and go from there.
3 Aug 2015, 19:11 PM

I just don't think the answer to trolling or angst is more trolling or angst :(
3 Aug 2015, 19:19 PM

I don't think he meant to blanket insult everyone, just the Scumbags with Max Prestige. Though I might have had sympathy for ImagelessBean if he hadn't started firing back by bragging about how he "beat him to the ground". Sorry, it just made him sound arrogant and if what the OP says is true, the kind of guy I wouldn't want to play with either...

As for the OP, I think Relic should install a feature that "Mutes" tells coming from the opposite team. Not everyone wants to put up with taunts and bullying when they try to relax and play a game.
3 Aug 2015, 19:22 PM

I'm pretty sure that isn't exclusive to people with max prestige

What level you are in the game is irrelevant now anyway

Also, suprisingly I haven't encountered any shit-talkers in a while. Maybe they all grew up?
3 Aug 2015, 19:26 PM

I don't think he meant to blanket insult everyone, just the Scumbags with Max Prestige. Though I might have had sympathy for ImagelessBean if he hadn't started firing back by bragging about how he "beat him to the ground". Sorry, it just made him sound arrogant and if what the OP says is true, the kind of guy I wouldn't want to play with either...

As for the OP, I think Relic should install a feature that "Mutes" tells coming from the opposite team. Not everyone wants to put up with taunts and bullying when they try to relax and play a game.

What actually happened was that my ally, who I eventually told to stop, made fun of the two players. Both players bit hard, and they proceeded to talk about how bad we were. At some point he said, "stupid foreigners", at which point I said I was from America. Was I arrogant, yes. We had taken the whole map and were building sand bags around his base. Did they surrender, no. Did they talk trash even while losing and complain about the game, which they did not understand at all, yes.
3 Aug 2015, 19:41 PM

If that was the case, I might have tried to finish the game quickly instead of - I guess you could say - Sandbag trolling and prolonging the game? Did you tell your team mate in the All channel to stop trolling? That might have smoothed things over quicker too. If the other players don't see you telling him off, it just makes it look like you agree with his abuse and would have further aggravated the other team. Either way, it's a rather unfortunate that game had to happen for everyone involved.
3 Aug 2015, 20:02 PM

We ended the game as quickly as possible. We held all three vps the entire game and never allowed him to back cap them. My ally sent in one T70 which was killed during the base crush, and we did not attempt to kill his men until he left the base zone after that. The sandbags were just so I could walk the snipers around the entire edge of his base without being seen if I needed. As you saw from my built units, I did not build much. Once we secured the map I just waited it out.

I told him to stop making fun of them in chat, but they continued to post non-sense and eventually he also started to taunt them again.
3 Aug 2015, 20:34 PM

And you get that conclusion from that single 2v2 placement game you've played?

Lol spot on
4 Aug 2015, 02:39 AM

Just so everyone knows I am not a noob. I have been playing COH since the first one and I've been playing this since the day it was released . I just never played automatch until recently to freshen things up. I win 9/10 times I play when I do a custom match of Annihilation/High Resources. Also to the kid claiming I'm making fun of him, nobody likes an asshole. Instead of you guys screaming "YOU SUCK." at people who are clearly new to automatch, you could've at least pointed out what we did wrong like a mature human being.
4 Aug 2015, 02:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2015, 18:26 PMRMMLz
1. Prestige proves nothing
2. Don't play Randumb, and if you do, don't rant. Simple as that.

It wasn't random. It was a friend of mine searching in 2v2.
4 Aug 2015, 02:55 AM

I'm pretty sure that isn't exclusive to people with max prestige

What level you are in the game is irrelevant now anyway

Also, suprisingly I haven't encountered any shit-talkers in a while. Maybe they all grew up?

Surprisingly I never really do either but when I do it's 95% of the time from a Level 100 Max Prestige. I know that rank has nothing to do with anything in this game so you guys can stop screaming that over and over again but in their minds it somehow gives them the divine right to be an asshole. If Relic was smart and actually kept the leaderboard from the first game I wouldn't even be playing automatch. I'd stick to Annihilation like I have for years now.
4 Aug 2015, 02:58 AM

Just so everyone knows I am not a noob. I have been playing COH since the first one and I've been playing this since the day it was released . I just never played automatch until recently to freshen things up. I win 9/10 times I play when I do a custom match of Annihilation/High Resources. Also to the kid claiming I'm making fun of him, nobody likes an asshole. Instead of you guys screaming "YOU SUCK." at people who are clearly new to automatch, you could've at least pointed out what we did wrong like a mature human being.

Certainly I can point out what you did incorrectly:

1) You bunkered down and gave the iniative to my team
2) You allowed squads to be wiped for no reason (MG team in house got sniped out, but you had multiple times you could have let it retreat)
3) You became obsessed with killing my snipers, which caused you to follow them around the map letting me back cap anything I wanted
4) You and your friend attacked at different times allowing my ally and I to move our forces back and forth, making them appear much larger than they were
5) You chose to go elite even though you were losing fuel battle and then used troop training
6) You were slow to tech up and get AC
7) You upgraded PG's with G43's making them drop shreks and also spending >150 munitions on a squishy already highly valuable target
8) You retreated late allowing squads to get wiped, and retreated through roads.
9) You did not spread out your forces so my snipers could contest every point you moved on
10) You eventually got so upset by my ally that you spent long periods typing and not playing
11) Even when you knew I had a Flak HT you send squads off alone to go cap (I would say useless) points. They could not hope to retreat before being wiped. This happened at least twice after you knew.
12) You never built a pak even though you must have known we were teching up to heavier vehicles

If you wanted tips you should have said so in the beginning of the thread, and not used insults as your thread title or attempted to belittle me in the body. Same goes during the game.

Also I am not a "kid", though you can call me that if you prefer.
4 Aug 2015, 03:03 AM

I did build a Pak btw but having 2 sniper teams allowed for my manpower to be completely bled due to the fact I could not counter measure them at all. I called in a Halftrack and either you or your teammate bombarded it instantly with AT Nades and destroyed it. I began typing because at that point my friend (Who I was on Skype with) said he was done with the game and I didn't bother playing seriously past that point. Automatch is just nothing but frustration. I don't understand why they can't put Annihilation into Automatch.
4 Aug 2015, 03:09 AM

If you had a pak I never saw it. In addition, you failed to take advantage of your huge early game numbers. You outnumbered mine 2 to 1 because I went sniper, but you actually were slow to cap points.

You sent your HT in alone against my two cons and my allies cons. We flanked it at the same time to make sure to kill it with AT nades. It did take 3, but there were no units around that could have contested us.

Indeed snipers bleed mp, that is all they can do. They cannot damage vehicles at all. Bleed is part of the game. You have the advantage of getting to T2 relatively quickly and having more troops on the ground.

Annihilation is extremely boring in competitive multiplayer because games can last for long periods when one team is already beaten. As in the game you lost to me I would have needed at least 5-10 more minutes to get enough tanks to destroy your base in one go because there was at least one pak and still some grens left.

Take a look at Imperial Danes streams if you want to see how to handle sniper "spam", although I wouldn't call two snipers spam.
4 Aug 2015, 03:13 AM

I assumed you had more snipers and as Ostheer it blows playing against Soviets since I have a 4 man Gren squad, if you have a two snipers and you kill two of my guys, I only have two guys left and there is no way I'm going to pursue you at that point. I've recently just switched over to Soviet and it's working a lot better for me on the early game because of their overwhelming numbers. I usually watch EmpireErwinRommel on Youtube as far as COH is concerned.
4 Aug 2015, 03:45 AM

In my experience the worst players I go against are either max level or under level 50. I don't know why this is, but it's appalling how many times I'll be reeling at my opponent's stupidity only to find out they're basically level 400.
4 Aug 2015, 03:51 AM

And you get that conclusion from that single 2v2 placement game you've played?

+1 lol
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight