Login

russian armor

Max Prestige Scumbags

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
3 Aug 2015, 02:35 AM

I can't even enjoy automatch anymore because of the level 100 Max Prestige players who do nothing but spam and shit talk the whole match. I'm just about done with this game right now because no matter how hard I try I can't bear it. 2v2 automatch for some reason is like a basement dweller Hotspot on this game.
3 Aug 2015, 02:40 AM

u look like an Axis player.. :romeoPls:
3 Aug 2015, 02:55 AM

I play every faction but I've been playing as Axis for automatch and they get stomped.
3 Aug 2015, 02:55 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Max prestige players are no better and have no advantages over anyone else. All they have is lots of free time.
3 Aug 2015, 03:01 AM

can you post some screenshots about what are they saying or give examples ? sometimes the enemy does that in order to annoy you and make you surrender faster .
3 Aug 2015, 04:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2015, 03:01 AMafrrs
can you post some screenshots about what are they saying or give examples ? sometimes the enemy does that in order to annoy you and make you surrender faster .

I didn't save any replays because I played one last game and then got off. I would love to share it but I guess I can't now. These two guys went Soviet and just sniper spammed with Conscripts to AT grenade any armor to counter.
3 Aug 2015, 04:09 AM

One thing you have got to know about COH2:

People will spam and abuse anything so just accept it.

Placement matches are also a pain because you go up against better players who want to talk shit to $CrUb$
Just keep playing and get ranked, or play 1v1's. Not as many people to talk shit to that way :romeoPro:
3 Aug 2015, 04:15 AM

I usually do arranged teams with a friend so that's the issue most likely. One of the kids was acting like a child and saying I suck and it turns out he lives in my state so that shut him up lol.
3 Aug 2015, 07:47 AM

I can't even enjoy automatch anymore because of the level 100 Max Prestige players who do nothing but spam and shit talk the whole match. I'm just about done with this game right now because no matter how hard I try I can't bear it. 2v2 automatch for some reason is like a basement dweller Hotspot on this game.

And you get that conclusion from that single 2v2 placement game you've played?
3 Aug 2015, 17:33 PM

All I can say is free speech. Let these guys talk shit, ignore them and finish your game, and who knows you might beat them. Remember if they are constantly typing, you can take advantage of it and push the map.
3 Aug 2015, 17:38 PM

After you play enough and get a little higher ranks people you play with will mostly be a lot nicer, usually it's the 40k ranked players, that don't know how to play the game, who talks pudding to make themselves feel better about about sucking in the game
3 Aug 2015, 17:53 PM

Thanks for insulting me, and calling me a basement dweller. I don't even own a house.

Oh and welcome to the forums. You seem salty though so my words may come back to haunt me.

Also the "one kid", who I am pretty sure was me, beat you into the ground. I got bored typing to you because I was busy seeing how many sandbags I could build.

Edit: Let me define spam here quickly. I had 1 Eng, 2 scripts, 2 snipers, 1 HT (quad upgrade, late).
3 Aug 2015, 17:56 PM

"Max prestige?" you can get that level (ITS NOT RANK) by playing a few games vs CPU easy. Relic pls. fix. Ingame "level" system is so terrible and misleading. SadFace ELO rank ingame would be so good for this game....
3 Aug 2015, 17:59 PM

Then maybe you should not play any game online.

As if the same doesn't happen in CS, Dota, or (oh dear god) legal legends.
3 Aug 2015, 18:01 PM

Thanks for insulting me, and calling me a basement dweller. I don't even own a house.

Oh and welcome to the forums. You seem salty though so my words may come back to haunt me.

Also the "one kid", who I am pretty sure was me, beat you into the ground. I got bored typing to you because I was busy seeing how many sandbags I could build.

Edit: Let me define spam here quickly. I had 1 Eng, 2 scripts, 2 snipers, 1 HT (quad upgrade, late).

Bragging about beating up a newb, classy lol
3 Aug 2015, 18:03 PM

also not presitige 3 here, evalance called me a noob :(
3 Aug 2015, 18:04 PM

Bragging about beating up a newb, classy lol

Welcome to you too.

Not bragging, he just ran his mouth about how he was cheated out of enjoyment, wanted to set the record straight. I did not create a post to describe how I won this game.

Twist words as you see fit.
3 Aug 2015, 18:07 PM

Welcome to you too.

Not bragging, he just ran his mouth about how he was cheated out of enjoyment, wanted to set the record straight. I did not create a post to describe how I won this game.

Twist words as you see fit.

He's frustrated because matchmaking in this game is awful (which it is). The way to address his concerns isn't to talk about beating him like it was just a chore.

like why would you even post this?

EDIT: And since when did I ever brag about beating noobs?
3 Aug 2015, 18:12 PM

He's frustrated because matchmaking in this game is awful (which it is). The way to address his concerns isn't to talk about beating him like it was just a chore.

like why would you even post this?

EDIT: And since when did I ever brag about beating noobs?

Guess the issue here is if I began a conversation calling you a max prestige scumbag and a basement dweller I don't think I am looking for advice.

Why would you even post this? A question you can ask yourself.

Also I never accused you of bragging about wins. Katitof suggested you read posts carefully. I agree.
3 Aug 2015, 18:22 PM

Guess the issue here is if I began a conversation calling you a max prestige scumbag and a basement dweller I don't think I am looking for advice.

Why would you even post this? A question you can ask yourself.

Also I never accused you of bragging about wins. Katitof suggested you read posts carefully. I agree.

Welcome to you too.

Literally the first thing you said in the post you quoted me.

If someone insults you or w/e the answer is not to insult him back. He's new to the game and frustrated; it happens. People get upset and just jumping on them for it is unproductive.

PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS