Login

russian armor

Why OH has +1 squad in the opening

3 Aug 2015, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2015, 12:41 PMaaa
As i see it this T3 rush is very situational.

At least on maps where fuel is in the far corners he CAN deny your fuel with heavy T0-T1 if you are doing that T3 rush.

If you have no fuel he can just skip T2 and puma and do whatever he wants.
He can even abuse T1 into P4 build if you dont have enough fuel.
My posts are not about balance but about L2p, how to counter etc.

Puma's don't allow you to do whatever you want. Almost all good soviet players will spam mines every were which are death for Puma's, and Puma's armor isn't small arms fire proof which means if you see one at around 25% health you can give it main gun destroyed if you shoot at it (which is part of the reason I fucking hate Quadmounts so much).

Playing as Ostheer this patch against Americans is a joke, playing against Soviets is an uphill battle the entire game. The fact that Ostheer has no vehicles it can rely on before T3 and the fact T3 comes so late compared to the other factions means that Ostheer's weakest point is at the mid game were he has to micro like crazy to keep his shit alive.

Late game how well Ostheer does depends on what heavy he has to call in and if he has a howitzer counter. Iv given up on using the LeFH because it just doesn't pack enough of a punch to be worth 2-3 infantry squads.
3 Aug 2015, 13:52 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2015, 22:56 PMaaa

What if he aggresively deny your fuel point early? Which he can do playing with T0-T1 with no tech. If you dont control fuel at least for a short time - there will be no 7-8 min window - so those T3s will be useless.

Agreed, if your M5 doesn't come in that 7-8 min range, its too late
3 Aug 2015, 14:30 PM

Agreed, if your M5 doesn't come in that 7-8 min range, its too late

And when it comes at 7-8 min range, it is a god given weapon of doom that can change entire games around and ensure victory. What is wrong with that, aah nothing:foreveralone:

They might as well give the 222 a little penetration buff so it can fight this monster, no need to nerf the m5 or make it come in later, just give Ostheer some kind of worthy light vehicle counter to it.
3 Aug 2015, 14:34 PM

And when it comes at 7-8 min range, it is a god given weapon of doom that can change entire games around and ensure victory. What is wrong with that, aah nothing:foreveralone:

They might as well give the 222 a little penetration buff so it can fight this monster, no need to nerf the m5 or make it come in later, just give Ostheer some kind of worthy light vehicle counter to it.

Agree, 222 is useless.
aaa
3 Aug 2015, 17:18 PM

Oooh come on, can you believe yourself? You're Kappa himself man... T3 rush is a solid thing in almost all the games. Yes in your ranks it will probably be only situational, but when you come to our level (read: top 200's) it's something you will counter every game.

Learn to Kappa better mr. I don't show my playercard since I'm too scared to say what it is...

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198018847508 this is mine, so now yours Kappachinno

you were previously saying that your rank is top 100 and top 300 as allies. Now I see that you curently 1722 with your main faction and with other factions you are just out on the bottom with few 1v1 games played.
Are you have no shame to expose your lie? Or 1722 is the same as 100 for you?
And dont say about 2v4 as its interely irrelevant BS.

I dont lie. I wont say if I dont want to. SteamId gives acces to some data that I consider personal I dont want to share that. Thats my busenes only.
aaa
3 Aug 2015, 17:22 PM

Unfortunately the mini-update wiped the replays

i meant
Replay of any normal player where M5 rush is working
1. vs non T1 abuser.
2. vs T1 abuser who try deny your fuel

I saw lots replays and never saw anyone even trying M5 rush. Just last game Ihito made 1st T3 unit at 9 CP for example.
3 Aug 2015, 17:56 PM
Donator 11

you also realize that most of the time M5 is used to break the defensive positions of axis. If you want to nerf this, you must do something to buff conscripts or penals so Soviets can flank properly
3 Aug 2015, 18:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2015, 17:18 PMaaa

you were previously saying that your rank is top 100 and top 300 as allies. Now I see that you curently 1722 with your main faction and with other factions you are just out on the bottom with few 1v1 games played.

I dont lie. I wont say if I dont want to. SteamId gives acces to some data that I consider personal I dont want to share that. Thats my busenes only.

what about making just playercard like me ? (in coh2 org profile)

you dont share any hot data if you put it here.
3 Aug 2015, 18:59 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If you want his playercard, just look at the replays he uploaded.
3 Aug 2015, 19:43 PM

you also realize that most of the time M5 is used to break the defensive positions of axis. If you want to nerf this, you must do something to buff conscripts or penals so Soviets can flank properly

Didn't I advice a indirect nerf, a slight buff to the 222 so it will be a more potent light vehicle that can actually counter Allied light armor.

you also realize that most of the time M5 is used to break the defensive positions of axis.

You mean by de-crewing paks, insta pinning units at maximum range and roaming free and winning games by the time it hits the field? Be realistic here, Soviets are strong enough without the huge impact this m5 gives them, an indirect nerf will do justice to not only the balance but the fun of the entire game itself. The m5 itself doesn't need to be touched, a buff to the 222 will suffice. Again we are not talking huge buffs here, just an increase in armor penetration and perhaps durability, an m5 shreds it with ease and can even kill 2 222s if it has its day.
3 Aug 2015, 20:53 PM

2v2´s n00borino
3 Aug 2015, 21:52 PM

SURE.

PERSONAL.
3 Aug 2015, 22:23 PM

Ostheer could use a miniature Puma, like the Panzer Elite AT Halftrack.
10 Aug 2015, 16:49 PM

Soviet MANPOWER tech cost is too high. Needs to be decreased by 100 mp.

USF* & OKW MANPOWER tech costs are too small. IIRC OKW mp tech cost is effectively 160mp for 2 tiers (the supposed amount needed for two tiers) if starting mp is accounted for. Compare that to 560mp for soviets and/or 480 mp for Ostheer.

If the values are inaccurate blame my memory. I did a full by the numbers cost comparison but I can't be bothered to go look it up right now.

*If the mp cost of the free LT/Capt is deducted. Not counting major as he's not combat capable.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★