Login

russian armor

UKF - infantry units

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
4 Aug 2015, 07:31 AM

Why would they waste money on an alpha then?

Because later this waste will pay off.
I predict an OP faction that will suffer changes/nerfs in the next months after release related to around 50% of its units/features. You heard it from me first.
4 Aug 2015, 07:47 AM

Because later this waste will pay off.
I predict an OP faction that will suffer changes/nerfs in the next months after release related to around 50% of its units/features. You heard it from me first.

Which is why the 1st 2 months will be great when smashing the shit outta new players and telling them they suck shit and to kill themselves.

Let the rage flow!
4 Aug 2015, 07:59 AM

Which is why the 1st 2 months will be great when smashing the shit outta new players and telling them they suck shit and to kill themselves.

Let the rage flow!

Exactly! :lolol:

I myself will suffer a while until I will L2P against them. But I'm not afraid, I will have Ketetof telling me that I am just bad at the game, and that the UKF faction is allright. :rofl:
5 Aug 2015, 01:19 AM

looks like ill be exclusively playing brits, till they get readjusted to be in line (strength wise) with the other factions
how about team games? isnt it rather retarded to have one side being able to do well in the early as well as the late game (sovs + brits [lol at USF]) while the other side is only good late game? im asking here, so dont get all "meh you cant stand the idea of an late game allied faction" cause that really isnt what its all about, okay?

thank you

edit: i totally forgot that im looking at this the wrong way... most likely. there will be more changes to the existing factions, right? so assuming anything based on how brits will perform (from this thread) without considering those changes would be futlie, wouldnt it?
13 Aug 2015, 22:48 PM

looks like ill be exclusively playing brits, till they get readjusted to be in line (strength wise) with the other factions
how about team games? isnt it rather retarded to have one side being able to do well in the early as well as the late game (sovs + brits [lol at USF]) while the other side is only good late game? im asking here, so dont get all "meh you cant stand the idea of an late game allied faction" cause that really isnt what its all about, okay?

thank you

edit: i totally forgot that im looking at this the wrong way... most likely. there will be more changes to the existing factions, right? so assuming anything based on how brits will perform (from this thread) without considering those changes would be futlie, wouldnt it?

Tbh most of the alpha changes to axis factions have already been implemented iirc. Only USF is left
14 Aug 2015, 10:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Aug 2015, 22:48 PMJunaid

Tbh most of the alpha changes to axis factions have already been implemented iirc. Only USF is left

USF getting changes? thank god or once the brits hit the field we wont see them anymore
14 Aug 2015, 10:22 AM

You better not be 1v1 player then.
Also, don't keep your hopes up for the USF.

There is a single change that will help then against ost and thats it.
14 Aug 2015, 10:56 AM

I guess Brit will be release with a fix since 1vs1 disastrous balance Brit/Ostheer in the alpha.

Anyway, I have planned to improve my Ostheer play during the BritRush time.
14 Aug 2015, 12:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 10:56 AMEsxile
I guess Brit will be release with a fix since 1vs1 disastrous balance Brit/Ostheer in the alpha.

Anyway, I have planned to improve my Ostheer play during the BritRush time.

You'll have frequent matches with allied que becoming up to 45% after brit release :foreveralone:

At least heavy tank lovers won't have excuse not to play allies anymore.
14 Aug 2015, 12:21 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 12:15 PMKatitof

You'll have frequent matches with allied que becoming up to 45% after brit release :foreveralone:

Depends how daring the next patch might be ...but as it stands, I agree.
14 Aug 2015, 13:27 PM

USF getting changes? thank god or once the brits hit the field we wont see them anymore

Yes USF are finally getting armor nerfs to Shermans and slower Jacksons because they rely on range. Other than that everything is set.
16 Aug 2015, 07:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 10:22 AMKatitof

You better not be 1v1 player then.
Also, don't keep your hopes up for the USF.

There is a single change that will help then against ost and thats it.

makes me wonder why relic wasted money developing USF when they were garbage to begin with in the first place. what a waste...
16 Aug 2015, 08:01 AM

I myself will suffer a while until I will L2P against them. But I'm not afraid, I will have Ketetof telling me that I am just bad at the game, and that the UKF faction is allright. :rofl:

I never thought i will agree with you but this day happened now :luvCarrot:
16 Aug 2015, 08:41 AM

There was 1 unit that was op and the rest was pretty much up, especially in 1v1 so... yea, you'll gave some L2P before QQ since QQ will be the direct result of lack of L2P.

And if you'll struggle as ost, uninstal and never come back. :sibHyena:
16 Aug 2015, 08:44 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2015, 08:41 AMKatitof

There was 1 unit that was op and the rest was pretty much up, especially in 1v1 so... yea, you'll gave some L2P before QQ since QQ will be the direct result of lack of L2P.

Care for 'nother day in the cooler?
16 Aug 2015, 09:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2015, 08:41 AMKatitof

Well actually this sounds encouraging. I hope you're right.
16 Aug 2015, 15:30 PM

This mentality of "UKF will be OP" in this thread is pretty cancerous. Whether you trust Relic to release a balanced faction or not, can we wait for it to be released before being judging it? All of you guys are talking about "OP this, UP that" like it's fact when everyone is just riding the dumb hype train from promo videos.

How about giving UKF a fair chance by going into it objectively and determining what's OP and what's UP without a precognitive bias? UKF is still a real faction that deserves to have its own strengths and weaknesses. It'd be a shame if the impending wave of butthurt prevented it from being the awesome faction it deserves to be.
16 Aug 2015, 15:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2015, 15:30 PMHorasu
This mentality of "UKF will be OP" in this thread is pretty cancerous. Whether you trust Relic to release a balanced faction or not, can we wait for it to be released before being judging it? All of you guys are talking about "OP this, UP that" like it's fact when everyone is just riding the dumb hype train from promo videos.

How about giving UKF a fair chance by going into it objectively and determining what's OP and what's UP without a precognitive bias? UKF is still a real faction that deserves to have its own strengths and weaknesses. It'd be a shame if the impending wave of butthurt prevented it from being the awesome faction it deserves to be.

no
16 Aug 2015, 16:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2015, 09:52 AMJohnnyB

Well actually this sounds encouraging. I hope you're right.

He is right. the ukf is much more an anti okw faction. when the ukf arrive you will only need a few games to understand the weaknesses of the ukf and how the ost can easily exploit them.
16 Aug 2015, 16:43 PM

PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight