Login

russian armor

COH 2 vs Real Life

1 Aug 2015, 19:13 PM
Donator 22

Just a quick note. PLEASE try to be constructive in your replies. I've let almost every post here stand but some are right on the edge of being invisied.

Thanks.
1 Aug 2015, 19:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2015, 19:13 PMMortar
Just a quick note. PLEASE try to be constructive in your replies. I've let almost every post here stand but some are right on the edge of being invisied.

Thanks.

thanks for noticing .
1 Aug 2015, 19:23 PM
Donator 11

have you just been unbanned and youimmediately started posting useless threads?
1 Aug 2015, 19:27 PM

have you just been unbanned and youimmediately started posting useless threads?

if its useless why you read it ?
1 Aug 2015, 19:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2015, 18:51 PMafrrs

yes to the scrapyard , i will do that . But you should moderate yourself , calling ill to people and madman . offensive ?!

Sorry if my post hurt you , but really guys its just a game ,when you think about crossoroad mines and hitting t to get home , its really time to stop playing a game for a while.

:snfCHVGame:
1 Aug 2015, 19:43 PM

Sorry if my post hurt you , but really guys its just a game ,when you think about crossoroad mines and hitting t to get home , its really time to stop playing a game for a while.

:snfCHVGame:

its fine , try to be nice , i try too .

i think its a consequence of playing the game often , you get these ideas for mine emplacements and mg posts and so on , i think it comes naturally .
2 Aug 2015, 14:10 PM

Chill out, people, back in the day nearly every game had a thread like this, and it's always of the "it's funny because it's true" variety.

Here are some old CoH1 ones from 2006:

You know you've been playing COH too much when...
Sep 28 2006, 15:34 PM
1. Your kid brother throws something at you, then you proceed to crawl around the house in a prone position for the rest of the afternoon.

2. If youre in Europe, after work you try to find the retreat button so you can get to the store twice as fast.

...Sep 28 2006, 16:12 PM
6. You look at the gate to your apartment complex and think "That'd be a great place to put a mine"

7. When you see someone on the roads who you don't like you immediately put your car into reverse and move backwards in short bursts.

8. You wish that there was just an "upgrade" button that could teach you javascripting.

9. When you are sitting in traffic on the Interstate you say out loud "Can't you drive any faster Klaus!"

etc. etc.
2 Aug 2015, 17:24 PM
Donator 11

Don't listen to the serious folk, OP! It happens to me when I'm really into any game! And it's no problem at all, it's just you enjoy the game so much that you find it funny to make your internal jokes or memes that only another passionate player would know about.

It doesn't really happen to me with this game though but me and my brother are really into Heroes of the Storm lately and we just joke around casually from time to time. If we get competitive in any activity we jokingly threaten eachother with pulverizing the other. The second party just replies "Meh, I'll just respawn after 60 seconds at the Nexus"

Also when I played a lot of Warhammer 40k tabletop back in the day... Constant references between mates were made in our daily lives hehe
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★