Login

russian armor

CieZ - Purlictor; Agent Ninja Goat; IIGuderian

31 Jul 2015, 03:27 AM

Hey guys, figured I should get around to creating the thread for us.

Looking forward to being your mentor. Hopefully I can teach you some good stuff.

It will help to start with a brief overview of what you would like to learn as well as where you hope to end up/what you want from CoH 2. (IE - you want to be a tournament level player, top ladder player, casual player that can stomp your RL friends, etc).

Feel free to link any replays that you want reviewed here and I'll see what I can do. Other than that we can arrange some times for 1v1s, or me watching you guys 1v1 each other. Stuff like that. I'm open to whatever ideas you guys have as well :)
31 Jul 2015, 04:10 AM

Hi! I'm on holiday this week so I'll add you next one. Hope time zones won't pose too much of an issue.
4 Aug 2015, 00:24 AM

Hiya!
I'd like some help with my 1v1 play
Id like to be a higher end ladder palyer
Steam ID: 76561198051577790
11 Aug 2015, 06:26 AM

hi,i guess its kinda late now to check in for this program,but i hope thats ok.
I dont normally play any game mode other than 4v4,cos i thought I want teammates so when I got beaten up someone can come rescue me.But then as i had played more and more 4v4 games with ramdoms,I found that ramdom mates were incredibly overrated,and sometimes in a game you have to deal with those huge blobs(like 10 rifleman squads +4 or so shermans+tons of indirect fire support)and that is just sick.
anyway, I would like to try something new,and I hope this isnt too late
11 Aug 2015, 22:50 PM

hi,i guess its kinda late now to check in for this program,but i hope thats ok.
I dont normally play any game mode other than 4v4,cos i thought I want teammates so when I got beaten up someone can come rescue me.But then as i had played more and more 4v4 games with ramdoms,I found that ramdom mates were incredibly overrated,and sometimes in a game you have to deal with those huge blobs(like 10 rifleman squads +4 or so shermans+tons of indirect fire support)and that is just sick.
anyway, I would like to try something new,and I hope this isnt too late

It's not too late :)

Maybe trying some 2v2s would be good - or trying to find a dedicated 2v2 partner around your rating? You could play together and sometimes practice 1v1s in a more relaxed environment.

Might be good to have me review some of your replays, unless you know specific things you'll need/want help with?
12 Aug 2015, 01:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2015, 22:50 PMCieZ

It's not too late :)

Maybe trying some 2v2s would be good - or trying to find a dedicated 2v2 partner around your rating? You could play together and sometimes practice 1v1s in a more relaxed environment.

Might be good to have me review some of your replays, unless you know specific things you'll need/want help with?

maybe we can arrange some 1v1s sometime?I literally havent play any 1v1 game yet,tho I have watched lots of Replys of that
12 Aug 2015, 01:21 AM

maybe we can arrange some 1v1s sometime?I literally havent play any 1v1 game yet,tho I have watched lots of Replys of that

Yeah we could do that.

Just add me on Steam and we'll work it out.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995165748/home
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight