Login

russian armor

Custom map Vehicle limits

30 Jul 2015, 15:34 PM

Hi.

Need help, haven't found anything regarding this option, are there a way to limit the amount of vehicles AI constantly build? I've tried all of those infantry only mods, but those get kind of boring. So I was thinking if its possible to create a script that allows AI players to only have 1-2 heavy tanks and 1-2 medium tanks on the map at the same time?

30 Jul 2015, 17:08 PM

Hello, I haven't found a mod for this myself, but if nobody provides you with the information you need you could consider making it yourself as a last resort? There are many great tutorials and sources of information both on this site and on others that can help you if you get stuck somewhere.
Just increasing the fuel cost on the tanks could be an easy fix I guess? :)
I have not worked with the modding tools myself but I'm sure someone in this community would be glad to help you out if you decide to go at it yourself ^_^

Useful link if nobody comes to your rescue.

http://www.coh2.org/guides/26089/coh2-modding-getting-started-with-the-official-tools
30 Jul 2015, 22:20 PM

yea one easy way is to put no fuel points on the map...but im sure there will be a fancy way to do this.
3 Aug 2015, 13:14 PM

thanks for replying, followed the link you posted "Mythe", and figured Ill start on my on tuningPack. Thanks :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 3
United Kingdom 164
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak