Login

russian armor

Hello! :)

Jeo
29 Jul 2015, 18:10 PM
Patrion 39

Hey everyone!

I started playing roughly two weeks ago and I've been having a blast with Company of Heroes 2. I'm a huge fan of the original and played it non-competitively (with friends or against CPU) for ages, but this time around I'm much more interested in the competition of MP/Ranked. I will usually be lurking in the strategy section as a result.

Right now I'm playing USF, however I'll randomly play the other factions to help myself learn the game and switch it up a bit. Side note: This community seems really cool so far which is a nice contrast to the toxic SC2 community I'm used to, so whenever I've had questions in-game they are usually answered politely.

Thanks for reading, see you in-game!

semi-shameless: I really enjoy streaming on Twitch so if you want to watch me struggle through growing pains - or laugh when I make mistakes - stop by and say hi! :)

29 Jul 2015, 18:25 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

29 Jul 2015, 22:46 PM
Donator 33

Welcome to the forums! :)
1 Aug 2015, 04:16 AM

Man sc2 must have some of the most toxic pirates in all the land if they're worse than us. :foreveralone:

Welcome to CoH2 bud. Have any problems in-game or need recommendations don't be afraid to ask. :foreveralone:

We also have lots of salt to throw around so if you are ever in need of a pick axe our salt mines are open 24/7 :foreveralone: :sibToxic: :sibPheasant: :hansRNG: :welcome:

#TeamAmerica :foreveralone:
1 Aug 2015, 04:56 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Man sc2 must have some of the most toxic pirates in all the land if they're worse than us. :foreveralone:

Welcome to CoH2 bud. Have any problems in-game or need recommendations don't be afraid to ask. :foreveralone:

We also have lots of salt to throw around so if you are ever in need of a pick axe our salt mines are open 24/7 :foreveralone: :sibToxic: :sibPheasant: :hansRNG: :welcome:

#TeamAmerica :foreveralone:

:welcome:
1 Aug 2015, 13:24 PM

Welcome yank :romeoHairDay:
1 Aug 2015, 13:32 PM
Patrion 26

Welcome
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 7
Korea, Republic Of 2
Germany 2