Login

russian armor

FaHu:- Icemanjoker; JaPeSch

28 Jul 2015, 22:03 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

hey guys, :welcome:
This will be our own thread to post replays, hold discussions to each others, questions, ideas.
Both of you should still get a PM on coh2.org with intro about the Mentor Program 2015.

Feel free to write everything you want into this thread and let me know on steam,
if you have any requests.
29 Jul 2015, 15:55 PM

Hello Gentlemen!

I am Iceman from Germany, 19 years old. I'm playing CoH 2 since release (and a little vCoH before that) focusing quite heavily on 1v1 but also some 2v2. Looking forward to this project, hoping to be able to improve my play. Streaming is definetly an option and as you'd like to watch us on streams I will try to stream regulary in the future. My clan has a TS server that we can use for voice chat which is kinda needed imo.

As I said in my sign up post, I am mostly interested in playing Ost and Soviet. OKW is fun in 2v2s but other than that I don't really enjoy playing the Western Front factions that much.

Describing your own gameplay is surprisingly hard :D I like to experiment and try different units from time to time. I love using combined arms and having a variety of different units on the field at the same time.

My strengths: This is difficult to say by yourself tbh. I guess my vehicle micro is quite good and I am probably not too bad at "reading" a game.

My weaknesses: Timing. I struggle to decide when to defend and when to push sometimes. I generally play really defensive especially with Ost. Sometimes I miss and oportunity to end a game and allow my oponent to come back.

Another thing is that my late game decision making lacks sometimes.

I also want to improve my gameplay on certain maps with specific factions aswell as general capping orders.

I guess that's it for now. Replays will be added as soon as I got some.

Looking forward to get some games played and some feedback in.
29 Jul 2015, 17:04 PM

One question: Why are we writing on English when everyone of us is from Germany? :D
29 Jul 2015, 18:08 PM

Because it is an open thread in an international forum that everyone interested can read :)
29 Jul 2015, 18:11 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

Agree with icemanjoker.

welcome all.
Hope for an successful work together :hansRNG:
29 Jul 2015, 19:40 PM
1 Aug 2015, 21:42 PM
2 Aug 2015, 19:20 PM
3 Aug 2015, 21:44 PM
11 Oct 2015, 16:42 PM
11 Oct 2015, 16:44 PM