Login

russian armor

Jesulin :- KyleAkira; P41I3L0; Sirkam; Simpelekees; Gecko2k3

• This thread is locked
28 Jul 2015, 20:56 PM
Donator 11

Hello guys,

Add me on Steam. Gracias :thumb:

Classes will be in Spanish, but here we have to respect the official language from this webpage.

I will update the first post with information everyday.

Last Update 24/08/2015

Information about all players and goals:

KyleAkira

P41I3L0

Sirkam

Simpelekees

Gecko2k3

1v1 Livegames by Jesulin (Spanish commentary)

Track:
29 Jul 2015, 00:46 AM

Hi Jesulin, and thanks in advance :)

- 1v1,2v2,3v3 or 4v4?
I prefer to improve in 3v3 games (the only game type i played so far). I didn't play 1v1 or 2v2, but i can learn the basics.

- Allies, Axis or both
Allies mainly.

- Focus in two factions (1 allies / 1 axis)
I only picked Soviets, so all my games were with that faction, but im willing to get in touch with the USF (a diffcicult one due to the high micro the player needs to do in order to be efficient).

- Supply Replays.
I dont have one recorded due to the fact that i dont play the game from some months ago (mainly due to the patches buffing or nerfing units, changing the style of play), but when i saw this program, i thought i could give the game a second opportunity with skilled mentor players.

- Problems in gameplays.
I usually played all RTS's in single mode/skirmish. So i needed to readapt myself to the new scenario. I want to get rid of possible bad habits inherited from playing in solo mode. I dont really want to be the best honestly, just improving my gameplay to a level i get satisfied with.
29 Jul 2015, 08:05 AM

Hola Jesulin;

I'm glad to get you as mentor.

- 1v1,2v2,3v3 or 4v4?
1v1 and 2v2 games

- Allies, Axis or both
Both (When I improve with my allies, that makes me improve with my axis too)

Soviets and Ostheer. Because I could reach a rank 100 in 2v2 AT with these factions.

- Supply Replays.
I will save replays, I had some but they are mostly pre-patch.

- Problems in gameplays.
On 2v2 games: When I play I feel overwhelmed by enemy infantry, in case of soviets I feel weak on infantry from mid to late game (conscripts) and only shocks+smoke help me to handle infantry. When I play ostheer I feel overwhelmed by USF rifles and I have problems if the soviet enemy player spam mortars. I have the feeling that flanking is not rewarded because I usually get more wipes in my troops than the enemy loosing team weapons. I tend to play as Coh1 (difersify troops along the map) but I have the feeling that in COH2 people use blobbling because its more beneficial.

29 Jul 2015, 12:06 PM
Donator 11

Welcome aboard Sirkam and KyleAkira.

I accepted the invitation from Sirkam. KyleAkira, did you send to me an invitation too? What's your nickname on steam?. (You know, I have more than 20 invitations and its bit trouble to find yours.)
30 Jul 2015, 10:59 AM
Patrion 310

- 1v1

- US and Wehr

- Supply Replays.
http://www.coh2.org/replay/37475/rtn-devil-vs-kees
http://www.coh2.org/replay/37683/replay-for-mentor

- late game control of multiple squads.

1 Aug 2015, 09:25 AM

Hello Jesulin, I have my first replay at 2v2, we lost against a high ranked soviet players (no team)

As always,infantry overwhelm us, mortars are hard to deal, ML-20 hit us hard at mid game, I need some strategic support. Thanks

http://www.coh2.org/replay/37711/2v2-vs-lemon-and-dfscro
1 Aug 2015, 11:05 AM

Hola chavales!

well, i´m intereste din everything, from 1s to 4s, mainly as allies (i find OH OP as fuck and i´m not enjoying it so much, OKW i suck so bad that im not having any fun at all).

My favourite faction is USF, but im willing to improve in all of them. Its been a while since last time i layed 1s, cos im very afraid of losing (i rage so much xD) and this nerf USF suffered kept me out of the game.

Going back to gameplay issues i have the same problem as KyleAkira, when the begin to spam infantry i usually get overwhelmed and also i find extremely difficult late game as USF in 3s and 4s.

Microing several units in late game tend to get the best off me and i end up losing lots of squads only cos i cant keep an eye on them.
1 Aug 2015, 13:59 PM

Hi Jesulin.

Im spanish aswell u should remember me. Im Gecko2k3

Can I join ur mentor program?
1 Aug 2015, 14:15 PM
Patrion 310

I played 2 games with Jesulin. Great help!
1 Aug 2015, 14:43 PM

Sadly we only played once, but i got useful advice, definitely a good start. Looking forward for the next game.
1 Aug 2015, 14:54 PM
Donator 11

Hi Jesulin.

Im spanish aswell u should remember me. Im Gecko2k3

Can I join ur mentor program?

Yes sure. Add me on steam and also reply as the others players. Factions, gamemode, problems...

I played 2 games with Jesulin. Great help!

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2015, 14:43 PMP4I3L0
Sadly we only played once, but i got useful advice, definitely a good start. Looking forward for the next game.

:blush: <444>3 <444>3 <444>3

It has been a good start.
1 Aug 2015, 19:45 PM

I'm glad to get you as mentor.

- 1v1,2v2,3v3 or 4v4?
2:2

- Allies, Axis or both
Both

OKW and SOVIET

- Supply Replays.
http://www.coh2.org/replay/37735/2vs1-yeah (my last game)

- Problems in gameplays.
I feel like I dont always pick the best comander, I have a lot of fear of artillery so maybe i shall play more defensive some times (I always prefer to play agresive). Maybe sometimes i dont pick the best combination of units.
2 Aug 2015, 19:23 PM
Donator 11

Hello again guys.

I dont usually speak while I am playing but I tried to do my best. Here you can see a example of 1v1. My opponent wasnt so good but I think you can understand my movements.

I am adding all these videos to #1 because you can find easily and also other coh2.org users.

Thanks. We continue tomorrow!! Keep adapting!! :wave:
2 Aug 2015, 21:31 PM

I like the tip of using a lot the tactical map to move units and to have a perspective of the entire battlefield (tactical awareness?), i just simply dont use it.
5 Aug 2015, 15:35 PM

Hola de nuevo chavales!

Today we played 3 2v2, 3 games we used to improve my unit preservation (i fail at it) and also y learnt when and how to be agressive, cos i tend to be overly agressive. Enjoying the mentor program so much, looking forward for the next game.

As always, thx jesulin
5 Aug 2015, 21:35 PM

Today we spent the evening playing some 2:2 games with Yisulin. Its so easy to play with such a mate. :) Looking forward for the next session.
11 Aug 2015, 18:03 PM

Cool games with Jesulin, teaching me on new starting builds and commander selection. 4 exciting games. One of them vs hard people, here is a replay just in case someone request it =).

http://www.coh2.org/replay/38255/elfen-cpu-easy-vs-jesulin-kyle-akira
16 Aug 2015, 23:12 PM

Today we've played two 2v2 games. I learnt a lot of things, like when i need to build an unit or not, not using houses in frontline to garrison MG's... it was quite interesting, looking forward the next session.
16 Aug 2015, 23:50 PM
Patrion 14

Keep up the good work Jesulin and co :clap:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment