Login

russian armor

Question about vegetation.

28 Jul 2015, 16:31 PM

Hello! My name is Mythe, I'm very new around here and I adore making maps for this game! Eventhough my maps arent the best or prettiest I always want to improve my mapmaking (in lack of a better word :blush:) "skills".
Therefore I have come to ask the best in business for help :)

The issue I'm facing is that I am unable to find the white flowers that are show in the picture below. I would love to include them in the map I'm currently working on, so if anyone could let me know where I can find them I would be very grateful! :)

29 Jul 2015, 00:55 AM

Hey Mythe,

The grass/flowers you are looking for are the under the Grass Editor tool. Hit the + sign to add new grasses to the your panel. The grass is called "grass wild flower 1"

Hope this help bro. Best of luck on your map.

Dankbuds
29 Jul 2015, 01:11 AM

Thanks alot for the help and the good wishes Dankbuds! ^_^ It was just the thing I was looking for :thumb:
I couldnt believe my own eyes when I clicked that button, so much vegetation to decorate the maps with! :hyper:
29 Jul 2015, 01:20 AM

I found I like "dark shrubs" in combination with "shrubs 02" to line my forest to give a real transition between my forest and open areas. Those wild flowers will do that also. Just another layer to detailing your map. Best of luck!

Dankbuds
29 Jul 2015, 01:35 AM

Thanks for the tip mate, I will check it out for sure :)
I guess I wont be sleeping much tonight, this has got so excited :D I've always felt that my maps lacked "life" this will hopefully cure that once and for all ^_^
29 Jul 2015, 01:58 AM

I have had many sleepless night pushing to get my map done in last few weeks. Never can add to much detail lol.

Here is a screenie to how I been working my edges of my forest. Might help with the creative process.

Forest Edge + veggies
29 Jul 2015, 02:15 AM

Looks very promising :D I will try mixing and matching tomorrow, as I havent even started working on the forest surrounding my current map. At the moment there are just groves as placeholders. I will have to spend many days and nights polishing my older maps aswell now, need to implement my new found knowledge into them ^_^
Care to toss me your workshop link? :)
Edit* - Found it myself B-)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight