Login

russian armor

AFK auto-kick?

29 Jul 2015, 12:00 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Right, so I never have to face good players (or more accurately, players I know are good) that's why I end up winning 95% of games.

I personally like the idea that a player gets kicked after about 90 secs after the game starts if they don't act. 3+ mins is too long, unless you're against total noobs the game should be pretty hopelesss if 1 player is afk the first 4 or so mins in a 2v2.

Well that's up to you then lol, personally I don't have the time to keep dropping and searching until I find noobs.

add a cool down that increases with each drop(5-10 minutes per drop) to automatching if you drop this way. Let's say we have 2 noobs play a 2v2 against Luvnest and jesulin AT, and the noobs drop.
Every time you don't hit Press any Key, you gain a lovely 10 minute cool down to automatch queuing. Let's say we run into jesulin and Luvnest again after 10 minutes, and you drop again.

Now your cool down is 20 minutes.
Keep on dropping, and keep on waiting. Yeah you'll win 95%, and everyone will know you're a fake because the leaderboard also shows drops.

This really isn't impossible to implement, it would take work but relic :luvDerp:
29 Jul 2015, 13:26 PM

punishment .... now we are talking
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 85
France 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %