Login

russian armor

The patch only made a new meta that's even more boring

3 Aug 2015, 09:00 AM

Remember that time before WFA release when balance was nearly perfect, then the expansion came out?

You mean that awful 6 months long patch with instantly-wiping tanks and infantry alike ISUs every game, even 1v1, maxim spam and sniper plus guards spam on top of molo m3 flame blobs?

Yeah i remember that snorefest as well, search rates in team games were like 90% allies vs 10% axis.

I still not sure about balance, but metagame is great in current patch.
3 Aug 2015, 10:20 AM

You mean that awful 6 months long patch with instantly-wiping tanks and infantry alike ISUs every game, even 1v1, maxim spam and sniper plus guards spam on top of molo m3 flame blobs?

Yeah i remember that snorefest as well, search rates in team games were like 90% allies vs 10% axis.

I still not sure about balance, but metagame is great in current patch.

Do you actually believe I didn't mean the game was well balanced retroactively? You're a madman if you think I consider that balance better than the current heaven
3 Aug 2015, 10:30 AM

Do you actually believe I didn't mean the game was well balanced retroactively?

Except it was not and soviets stomped ost with ease in every game mode.

You're a madman if you think I consider that balance better than the current heaven

It just fastforward to current day, has nothing to do with previous stuff i wrote.

3 Aug 2015, 12:30 PM

The patch is really ridiculous.

The only ridiculous thing around here is your posting.
3 Aug 2015, 12:49 PM

Why do you have so hard time comprehending the concept of cost effectiveness and tech cost being indicator of TIMING, not performance.

No actually it's an indicator of performance to because more effective/powerful things are harder to replace and make. Cost is and has been always directly tied to performance and timing.

The Ostheer Panther is worse than the OKW one (accuracy and reload) while costing like twice as much due to insanely high teching costs. It boggles the mind why Relic though that Soviets having to chose between t3 and t4 is dumb but thinks Ost having to chose between T3 and T4 is smart.

Nothing in T4 is worth making due to the pricing; unless your stuck in an hours long game or some retarded 3v3 or 4v4 blowing that insane amount of fuel with so little return with never be worth it.

Its already more armored then Katy.
Drive closer for better accuracy

No it isn't, it has marginally better "armor" (but can still easily be damage by small arms fired and everything will always pen it) while having the same health (so it can be 1 shotted by anything that does 160 damage) while having to operate in closer range than a mortar does.

It's fucking shit as an indirect fire unit. 85 fuel units stuck behind retardly expensive teching should not be forced to drive within AT gun range of something to have a chance of maybe hitting something.

Pathing fix, yes, but its accurate enough, attack ground only maximizes that accuracy.

Regular shooting with it doesn't hit things due to the way the gun works; it's not a matter of scatter but the fact it has extremely wonky targeting.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★