Login

russian armor

How can I contact the ones that banned me on steam?

24 Aug 2015, 12:47 PM

Well that would be posting leaked content. :(

Contact steam support and ask them again? And perhaps you should write and say that you have read the Steam Forums ToS and their rules for Online Conduct. here and here

And that you've realized you where in breach of this and you will in the future adhere to these rules. But I think first you have to recognize that your ban was not wrongfully administrated.

You reposted leaked content. You did not upload it to the web, but you reposted it to steam. This was a clear breach of the rules of the Steam Forums. You were guilty as charged, accept that and ask them that you've learnt your lesson and wont be doing it in the future.

Where you are going about this wrong is saying "I dont think that is a problem" Well Steam does, and they make the rules, you have to adhere to their rules, not your own. Your chance to get unbanned lies with realizing you where rightfully banned but that you regret your actions, wont do it again adn then maybe they'll unban you.
16 Sep 2015, 20:54 PM

Ok but how can I contact them? I need somehow to enter and post some content on workshop and I need to be able to write down. Also what's the point of the ban now if the content was released?
18 Sep 2015, 02:13 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 20:54 PMGabron
Ok but how can I contact them? I need somehow to enter and post some content on workshop and I need to be able to write down. Also what's the point of the ban now if the content was released?

Steam support would be how id guess youd handle it i think you have to make a seperate account for that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★