Login

russian armor

Broken balance USF vs OST

PAGES (11)down
28 Jul 2015, 10:05 AM

If you don't have anything to contribute, then move along. Also, i pity the fool that can't overcome something so as a result he name calls. Sorry if my 1v1 score offends you. I'm trying.

You are the one who told everyone to L2P in the first place, so please stop shitting on everyone and being defensive all of a sudden.

If anything, you are the one who didin't contribute anything to this thread, first telling everyone to L2P, then calling everyone fools and that they have no idea what they are talking about.
28 Jul 2015, 10:08 AM

Did anyone watch luvnests stream last night?

he played a couple of games vs sprice, one as okw vs usf and one as usf vs wehr.
I think it pretty well highlighted the major problems with usf at the moment. Particularly the second game, Luvnest clearly played better in the early game. Killed the sniper without to much bleed, controlled the vast majority of the map but at the end of the day his rifles just bled him dry and he pittered out into lackluster major tech and lost.

28 Jul 2015, 10:11 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2015, 10:05 AMBurts

You are the one who told everyone to L2P in the first place, so please stop shitting on everyone and being defensive all of a sudden.

If anything, you are the one who didin't contribute anything to this thread, first telling everyone to L2P, then calling everyone fools and that they have no idea what they are talking about.

Burts, if you scroll back to my first post - I posted solutions to your problems.
-If you weren't such a USF fanboy, you wouldn't have been offended.
-I'm not here to argue, everyone that is offended is offended because I posted my thoughts on the current meta.
-Unfortunately for you and the rest that have resulted to name calling ME FIRST, are unhappy that I do not
share youy same opinions.
-I feel sorry for all of you that are this mad.
-Reminder, this is a game.
-Reminder, you posted this in an open forum. Please be aware there are other human beings that post their
thoughts and opinions.
28 Jul 2015, 10:13 AM

Burts, if you scroll back to my first post - I posted solutions to your problems.
-If you weren't such a USF fanboy, you wouldn't have been offended.
-I'm not here to argue, everyone that is offended is offended because I posted my thoughts on the current meta.
-Unfortunately for you and the rest that have resulted to name calling ME FIRST, are unhappy that I do not
share youy same opinions.
-I feel sorry for all of you that are this mad.
-Reminder, this is a game.
-Reminder, you posted this in an open forum. Please be aware there are other human beings that post their
thoughts and opinions.

I'm a USF fanboy? what makes you say that? Ok, so you aren't here to argue, but why did you resort to spamming the thread with completely bogus posts after your initial post, which was frankly retarded, considering you told everyone to turtle as USF.

Once again, you are assuming that everyone here is mad, while in reality nobody here is mad, except maybe you.

Anyways, i'm being very aggresive to you for no reason, lets just end this discussion before it resorts to a flame war ;)
28 Jul 2015, 10:48 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2015, 10:13 AMBurts

I'm a USF fanboy? what makes you say that? Ok, so you aren't here to argue, but why did you resort to spamming the thread with completely bogus posts after your initial post, which was frankly retarded, considering you told everyone to turtle as USF.

Once again, you are assuming that everyone here is mad, while in reality nobody here is mad, except maybe you.

Anyways, i'm being very aggresive to you for no reason, lets just end this discussion before it resorts to a flame war ;)

Deal :clap:
28 Jul 2015, 12:20 PM

Nope, it's only good on very small maps like Stalingrad. Mg42 and mg34 are more better at defending territories. Maxim is better in attacks.

The MG34 is good at dying, not really much else since they took it's teeth out. It really needs a 5 man crew or something else to really make it worth while because cutting the damage in half was a really dumb move :/

Maxim can now fuck up blobs, reposition quickly and is the second cheapest MG in the game. I don't really see how it ISN'T good for denying territory atm especially when it's easy to have two covering each other.
28 Jul 2015, 22:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2015, 02:26 AMLooney

Didn't Cruzzi lose that game? No offense Cruzzi <444>3
Aimstrong made alot more mistakes then Cruzzi in the early game. You're not telling the whole story here.
That's true.
And that's also probably true.
I didn't tell the whole story.
But IMO it hinged on that abandoned Sherman :D
28 Jul 2015, 23:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 13:03 PMppsh41
USF is completely useless now. two ostheer hmg shut down everything. there is no early game now.

finally someone who agrees with me
29 Jul 2015, 05:37 AM

Haven't read everything here, but I see the apparent imbalance here as the natural result of pitting a faction with an extremely inflexible early-game against what is arguably the most diversified and flexible army in the game.

29 Jul 2015, 05:55 AM

Personally I've been having some success with RE-heavy builds.

I actually almost won a game today without building a single rifle. I would've had it, too, if it wasn't for that blasted Stuka loiter.
29 Jul 2015, 06:46 AM

Honestly, the biggest issue for USF is the fact that they don't have any real indirect fire that comes early enough to screen advances.

I would say to add a shitty mortar in T0 for USF, and give it a shitty barrage, good smoke, and vet 1 WP rounds.

See how the matchup is then, and adjust as necessary.

i would like to see the smoke grenade for riflemen have no munitions cost when used since USF is already a heavily dependent on munitions faction and with the july 21 updates axis are able to pump out MGs even faster
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 45

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment