Login

russian armor

order no. 227 not one step back!

6 Jul 2015, 21:24 PM

Ok so in this topic i want to discuss on subjects such as
-Baserape
-making a comeback
-regaining the initiative

As all of you know playing soviet is awesome and challenging at some points.

so Baserape means when your opponent has just destroyed all your sentry in your base and then proceeds to just shove all his tanks and units in order to finish the game. Now what most players do in this situation is just surrender because they are 99% defeated. Now if your a hardcore player and say that you will fight to the last man. I suggest to not surrender but instead try to make a trap on your opponent to see what type of player he or she is. Now what i mean on a trap is try to save up all your resources and try to get out all the counter unit as possible before your opponent destroys your sentry. for instance if you see your opponent has 2 to 3 tanks try getting out 2 zisgun and alot of conscript for there anti tank grenade. and try to get mg's as well to pin your opponent's units so they can issue a retreat witch would give you a chance to make a comeback by capturing as much territory as possible.

Now making a comeback after let's say you have lost all your tanks and your down to to only a few units. So here i suggest to just save up as much mp as possible and play defensively, and try to save the most important capture points such as your cut off your fuel and munition points. Then wait for your opponent to make a mistake such as charging all in for a Baserape.

As last is regaining the intiative. Now this can sometimes be very difficult, because it depends on your opponent play style. If he or she is an expert you will have a hard time. so be patient and do your best to micro your heart out and save alot of resources to regain the intiative.

This goes out to both german factions and also i didn't mention VP because this is just for micro and macro purposes. And feel free to mention any ideas of your own it would be greatly aprreciated. Thanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★