Login

russian armor

How to counter grens with LMG as Soviets?

7 Jul 2015, 13:53 PM
Patrion 14

citation needed

Never heard any whining about ISU after nerf, barrage or M5/M17.

Maybe hes hearing the voices again :)
7 Jul 2015, 13:55 PM

citation needed

Never heard any whining about ISU after nerf, barrage or M5/M17.

Ah, right, you don't go to official forums :snfBarton:

Su-76 was most overpowered thing that was ever put to the game a couple of days ago there.
ISU whining is pretty much Porygons hobby(but thats here on .org) and there was a thread on how M5 is superior to KT as well, because it have range as big as any other light AA truck.

Fun place, you should come there sometime :megusta:
7 Jul 2015, 14:01 PM

If people are not making an arguement that something is OP/UP in the thread do not accuse them of making one
7 Jul 2015, 14:35 PM

Its official then, Porygoon took over alex in talking shit without having a clue on the stats.

GJ Cruzz! :thumb:

There is nothing wrong with my words, 120 shell drop on the soldiers head and he dies.
Go back and fap with your 5.2K shit post count.
7 Jul 2015, 14:44 PM

There is nothing wrong with my words, 120 shell drop on the soldiers head and he dies.
Go back and fap with your 5.2K shit post count.

Grw shells drop much more frequently with bigger kill radios.
You're claiming 120mm is superior.

Its not.

Cruzz have shown you the numbers and you're still stubbornly standing by your claim that isn't valid since 2 weeks now.

Now go back to being a douche somewhere else.
7 Jul 2015, 15:02 PM

Once guards get nerfed and call-in armor tied to tech Ostheer will be #1 at last.
7 Jul 2015, 15:08 PM

Once guards get nerfed and call-in armor tied to tech Ostheer will be #1 at last.

What makes you think guards will be nerfed?
7 Jul 2015, 15:20 PM

All the whine will induce some kind of Nerf I presume, probably PTRS accuracy or cool down up close.
7 Jul 2015, 15:25 PM

All the whine will induce some kind of Nerf I presume, probably PTRS accuracy or cool down up close.

There is also neverending whine about jackson pretty much since it was released.

And it wasn't nerfed, just readjusted.

People will whine over everything, but that doesn't warrant nerfs, especially unreasonable ones to the units that were underpowered just a while ago.
7 Jul 2015, 16:02 PM

Im missing all those whining threads like PTRS ultra OP , isu 152 op , OPKW , kubel ace OP ,mg OP .

This could be due 2 thinks :
1. game is finally balanced
2. our whiners are on vacations

Its up to you to decide whitch of them is true.

Also guys please back to topic.

Lmg grens can be countered with shock troops that use smoke and dont charge at green cover , moving through red cover

By demo on you fuel / cut off - you kill grens and sometimes get mg as bonus

Just spam PTRS guards , they make their work pretty well

or try som sort of later arty - suchka , katty

or kite them with t70 - its lil beast

or use m5 with shocks + flamer or assault guard + flamer or quad it

And if you are having only cons (whitch is your mistake , russia must choose doctrine with elite infatry if the want win) build heavy cover everywhere (more lmg = less rifle grenades - if he goes cas and spam mg and grenades , then you can rush early tank , becuase he is using fuel to muni transfer)

Hope this help you
7 Jul 2015, 17:42 PM

Countering grens with lmgs as Soviets? Katys, KV-8s, Guard blobs, PTRS con blobs, shock spam(not recommended but it works), and fast t-34/76s. :foreveralone:
9 Jul 2015, 11:16 AM

Conspricts still win LMG Grenadiers in point blank range. Use it to your advantage. Veto Crossing in the woods, its the worst map ever for consprict-heavy play.
9 Jul 2015, 11:38 AM

I am fucking raging with my personal crap of real life at the moment, and I FUCKING SEE THAT.

Fine, I don't give a shit anymore. Invis me, ban me, WHATEVER.

AND FUCK YOU too, Von, THANKS A FUCKING LOT.

From bias point of view, there is little difference between Katitof, pussyking and Cruzz. The only thing is that allied fanboys has someone like Cruzz with enough time to investigate every line of code and stay day and nights to learn by heart all patches and the changes they brought. That is why his posts look more credible - being verry well documented - when (allways) speaking in allies' favor. For instance, this post related to mortars. Nothing about squad models number. I don't know, I think it's relevant. The sqyuad models number of the mortar and the squad models number of units that these mortars are firing at. One 120 shell will fall on top of 4 models. One grw 81 shell will fall on top of six models. No matter what is their health, 6 models may be scatered on a wider area than 4. The 120 remains in one model and retreats. Grw 81 remains in one model and dies. Emphasizing just the things that show how weak is an allied unit and subtile implying that a buff is needed is Cruzz's speciality. Nothing about unbalanced / UP Axis units. Never. Not one single word. If that's not bias, I don't know what it is. Now let them shoot, I am out of this stupid thread anyway.
9 Jul 2015, 11:46 AM

And JohhnyB and Porygon, you are the axis equivalents, except you don't have anyone with actual clue about the game on your side to aid your raidcal fanboyism with actual data or facts and need to employ all the sierras for that, which ends up in you talking raging bullshit most of the time. :snfPeter:

Also, if you'd been in alpha, you'd knew damn well why 6v4 men argument is not relevant anymore.
Hell, its not relevant since WFA implementation and its going to be even less relevant soon.
9 Jul 2015, 11:59 AM

Wtf is this offtopic again?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight