Login

russian armor

Cruzz's The More You Know

PAGES (58)down
23 Jul 2015, 20:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Anything duplicates with war spoils. It even dropped vanilla commanders before they made some changes. I have seen 2, I know what I have seen.

As for your sigh, come on, no need for such a conversation. :D

Cause in my whole time playing CoH2 i've never seen double Guard Motor or Jaeger Armor for example (the vanilla commander which might be duplicated are the ones which were acquired by leveling up on prestige) nor Conscript/Grenadier +3% accuracy. That would be broken and i'm sure any of the competitive top50 players would be stacking those if possible.

I guess if i want the answer i'll have to dig in the files.
23 Jul 2015, 20:32 PM

Cause in my whole time playing CoH2 i've never seen double Guard Motor or Jaeger Armor for example (the vanilla commander which might be duplicated are the ones which were acquired by leveling up on prestige) nor Conscript/Grenadier +3% accuracy. That would be broken and i'm sure any of the competitive top50 players would be stacking those if possible.

I guess if i want the answer i'll have to dig in the files.

As Cruzz stated:

Some Ostheer bulletins affect multiple different units:

Grenadiers & Assault Grenadiers (squad type: grenadiers)
Grenadier Accuracy
Grenadier cooldown
Grenadier reload & cooldown

They stack and apply to normal Grenadiers as well :megusta:

Edit: cruzzi confirmed they don't. But I meant those bulletins. If you meant otherwise, you are right indeed.

For commanders it is even worse, I seem to get them duplicated all over the place. Some people, including mates of mine, never get anything, I keep getting them xd. Elite armor twice on the same day xd

23 Jul 2015, 21:48 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'm not sure if the language is a barrier.

Grenadier bulletins apply to Assault Grenadiers but not the other way round. I have previously stated THAT 3% accuracy bulletins AND vanilla commander (the ones you get by buying the most simple version of the game after warspoil release) won't be able to get duplicated.

OKW vanilla commander are the Luftwaffe, Special Operations and Breakthrough. It would be hilarious is someone got a drop of these commanders. You can get duplicates of Fortifications, Elite armor and Scavenge.
24 Jul 2015, 08:58 AM

Sigh, i guess i've to be more specific.

You might have ONE +3% increase Accuracy, +5% Cooldown and 3% reload. THIS ONES i haven't seen duplicates as they are part of the basic intel bulletins everyone get
2% in both reload and cooldown, i've seen duplicates (i've 2 of those) but this is a rare (quality) drop.

As accuracy >>> Cooldown > Reload, it would be lovely to be able to stack those (which i said, i doubt theres those for core infantry).

I have two of them, they drop
26 Jul 2015, 21:02 PM
Patrion 14

this is just a random question but, does anyone know how propaganda strike works? like some actual formulas.

i've been using it for two years now and it is just way too random.
27 Jul 2015, 10:50 AM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2015, 21:02 PMpigsoup
this is just a random question but, does anyone know how propaganda strike works? like some actual formulas.

i've been using it for two years now and it is just way too random.
well it cost 80mun and can suppress units in buildings so i think there is nothing wrong with it, it also gives you line of sight so it can also help you spot enemy units, when you call it in
27 Jul 2015, 11:34 AM

sometimes i just love how paks retreats to base at normal speed :romeoPls:
27 Jul 2015, 11:57 AM

Some more ability explanations:

OKW smoke nades will disable all weapons on a vehicle like USF white phosphor

VET1 AP rounds on M36 will temporarily buff the damage on the gun back to the original 240 from the 200 it has by default, changing the number of shots required for some targets markedly. (PIV/Ostwind 4 --> 3). Also does not force reload on start so starting it immediately after Jackson fires will get you faster fire rate. Has a 3 second ready aim time so switching targets while this ability is on will result in a 3 second extra delay before firing (applies on first round no matter what because the weapon change counts as a first firing). Note that because the regular gun does not have a ready aim time, the Jackson will fire a regular shot immediately after the ability ends. Except for the damage part all of this applies to M10 AP rounds as well.

Propaganda Artillery:
80 munitions
On start, reveal radius 30 area for 30 seconds
2 seconds after, start barrage of 8 rounds, one per 3 seconds, in radius 15
Every round is radius 15, on enemy unit type infantry random chance:
25% nothing
35% debuff for 30 seconds of -2 speed, *2 received accuracy
30% instant suppression applied every 2 seconds for 7 seconds in area
10% force retreat

USF Light AT Mine (Infantry company riflemen, Armor AssEngies, Mechanized AssEngies, Recon paratroopers)

20 damage, always penetrate, will apply debuff "hit light at mine" for 7 seconds. Crit is applied AFTER debuff check so a single mine does nothing.

Light vehicle (Anything without infantry crush, plus su-76):
1 or 2 debuffs:
engine damage 30%, no crit 70%
3 debuffs
engine damage 40%, threads destroyed 40%, no crit 20%

Heavy vehicle (All other vehicles):
1 or 2 debuffs
crew shock 10%, engine damaged 10%, no crit 80%
3 debuffs
threads destroyed 33%, engine damaged 33%, no crit 33%

Paratrooper specials:
Suppressive Fire:
11 seconds
Disable movement on paratroopers
Burst duration *3 (~50% increase in DPS on LMGs)
Suppression +0.01 (more or less equivalent of a maxim)

Thompson Assault Stance (Also used by Stormtroopers with STG44):
10 second duration
Received Accuracy 150%
Outgoing Accuracy 150%
-2 move speed
Multiply burst duration by 2.5 while standing still (~40% extra DPS on the thompsons)
27 Jul 2015, 14:45 PM
Donator 33

Thank you Cruzz! :romeoHype:
27 Jul 2015, 17:11 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Q:
Why is it that light AT mines don't break ice?
27 Jul 2015, 17:46 PM

Q:
Why is it that light AT mines don't break ice?

Either because the damage is just too low (one fourth of a grenade with way less aoe) or because their damage value is set up in a weird way which is not used anywhere else, so it might never even get calculated towards environment objects nearby.
27 Jul 2015, 19:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2015, 17:46 PMCruzz

Either because the damage is just too low (one fourth of a grenade with way less aoe) or because their damage value is set up in a weird way which is not used anywhere else, so it might never even get calculated towards environment objects nearby.

Thx, btw what's the damage threshold for breaking ice?

I ask this cause i've sink tanks with small amounts of minefield or even the little S-mines from the defensive commander.
27 Jul 2015, 19:39 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Does anybody have any info on the exact stat changes that hulldown provides?
27 Jul 2015, 22:20 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2015, 19:39 PMTobis
Does anybody have any info on the exact stat changes that hulldown provides?

Stole this from "Sarantini"

"hulldown gives"
25 percent more range
20 percent faster reload
25 percent less received damage

:romeoHype::hansSTUG::hansWUT:
27 Jul 2015, 22:28 PM

It also makes you P47 proof, but this might be a function of the damage reduction and the fact it's hard for P47's to hit mediums anyway. I know for sure hulldown + CPIV results in retardly durable tanks.

Some interesting things;

-A Panther in hull down can shoot as far as normal TD can

-You can hull down a captured Tiger

-A hull down Ostwind has a retardly fast ROF

-A vet 2 Panther that's hulldowned can survive the direct hit from an IL-2 bombing strike.
27 Jul 2015, 23:11 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

And now you just need to put a Command PIV and Command Panther in the mix...
27 Jul 2015, 23:30 PM

Cruzzi, please tell us, is there any reason that bazookas (especially the Captain?) and schrecks might be killing more infantry than before after this patch? The captain seems to be an infantry killer now.
29 Jul 2015, 12:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2015, 23:30 PMboc120
The captain seems to be an infantry killer now.

Zooks always have been infantry snipers. More players are going captain tier + "free" bazooka unlock makes them notice it ( players like urself :D)
30 Jul 2015, 02:07 AM

... soooo. When Is Cruzz going to make a coh2 game that doesn't have all these defective mechanics? How much money do you need cruzz? Even if it is even to only direct lazy coders?
30 Jul 2015, 09:02 AM

Removed the line about construction penalties from the original post because it was indeed fixed in the July 21 patch by the addition of a 2x received accuracy on most infantry that could build stuff. Except: Partisans, Mechanized halftrack LMG42 grenadiers, puma ostruppen, because consistency is hard.
PAGES (58)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Germany 24
Germany 457

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak