Login

russian armor

Hello everyone!

3 Jul 2015, 07:46 AM

Hey all,

Long time CoH player here with a keen interest of WWII and modern day conflicts. I've been playing CoH2 on and off since its release, and since coming back and getting the Ardenne Assault DLC on Steam for 75% off - I'm finally able to play as US forces which have always been my favourite. It has reinvigorated my interest in the series, and spurred me on to interact with a great community such as this one on COH2.org!

I'm tempted to begin playing CoH2 multiplayer as I only dabbled in it on vCoH and I think it is time I started playing CoH2 in its best form - with other players! And as mentioned, my favourite units are the US forces - is the Western Armies DLC worth a buy as well? I've heard mention of the British being released soon, is this true? The British were great to play with in CoH I thought so I'd love to see them in CoH2.

Anyway - thank you for reading and I look forward to getting involved with your community. I've been active on the official CoH forums but COH2.org seems to be more friendly with more discussion and less spam.

Regards,
OldBear
3 Jul 2015, 09:13 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Greetings, OldBear! :welcome:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L