Login

russian armor

OKW Strat for Semoisky, Semoisky winter and Stalingrad

2 Jul 2015, 23:24 PM

Now this is something I've found works pretty well in 1's and 2's on close combat maps where your average allied player will just spam cons/flamer rifles and 50.cals on a map where your traditional Flak HT build just won't work.

It relies on a few things, infiltration grenade spam, early aggression with the extra sturm and muni conversion for grenades/mines to drain your opponent as much as possible for those early squad wipes to allow you to outspam him.

Build order should be Sturm, Volk, Volk, T2 (instantly pop muni conversion for mines/grenades), Volk, Volk, T1 in base for healing, Volk/Jaeger and from then on is basically whatever the situation requires (usually more AT and an Ostwind).

Doctrine choice should either be Scavange for inf nades and the ostwind (as it saves on teching for luch and 4-5 shreks backed up by mines should deal with any Sherman/T-34) or Special operations which I've found much more useful in 2's thanks to the CPanther.

Replay

http://www.coh2.org/replay/36196/semoisky-okw-strat-replay
2 Jul 2015, 23:31 PM
Patrion 14

That profile pic :p

I basicly do this most of my games as OKW (Not that I have much) but I go with less Volks and get overwelmed by enemy infantry. Maybe some more volks are no bad idea :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 84
Netherlands 12
France 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak