Login

russian armor

British marketing is coming!!!

PAGES (11)down
5 Jul 2015, 02:34 AM

I'm assuming Brits have to choose a commander before they build 1st building or something.
5 Jul 2015, 02:47 AM

I'm assuming Brits have to choose a commander before they build 1st building or something.

Building? :snfPeter:
5 Jul 2015, 03:24 AM

Officer kappa
Hux
5 Jul 2015, 09:22 AM
Patrion 14

You cant make judgments without knowing full picture.

Of course you can... Something that is well designed is only as strong as it's weakest individual parts. In my experience you can never nullify valid judgements on individual design solutions just because people are unaware of the larger context of what they are looking at. Quite the opposite in fact, judgements made in light of limited knowledge of the facts are the bread and butter of life. That's why it's called a judgement as opposed to say simply being a retrospective evaluation.

6 Jul 2015, 19:46 PM

Long live the Queen!
7 Jul 2015, 18:11 PM
7 Jul 2015, 18:21 PM
Patrion 310

I see...this is marketing...
7 Jul 2015, 18:25 PM
Donator 11

7 Jul 2015, 18:42 PM

lol they used my screenshot and then cropped it like a bunch of Prooooossss! :hyper:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/3ay82d/british_glider_on_angovill/

7 Jul 2015, 18:57 PM
Benefactor 115

lol they used my screenshot and then cropped it like a bunch of Prooooossss! :hyper:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/3ay82d/british_glider_on_angovill/

pathetic, harsh but I just gotta call it as it is.
7 Jul 2015, 19:14 PM

I work in Marketing right now, and I'd love to work for Relic and show them how to really market something.

I hope they have a roadmap that details exactly when they are going to leak/share something and eventually lead up to a full-blown announcement.

Because if it is something they think is a good idea but have to go check with the boss, it will simply take forever and nothing will come about.

I really hope more significant things come before a full reveal.
7 Jul 2015, 19:15 PM
Patrion 14

I work in Marketing right now, and I'd love to work for Relic and show them how to really market something.

I hope they have a roadmap that details exactly when they are going to leak/share something and eventually lead up to a full-blown announcement.

Because if it is something they think is a good idea but have to go check with the boss, it will simply take forever and nothing will come about.

As a marketing student, I know exactly how you feel
7 Jul 2015, 19:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2015, 18:11 PMnigo
More from Relic marketing:

https://twitter.com/companyheroes/status/618479615347175425

*cought* There is angoville 3 patch old map with new glider that come on june patch *cought*

:crazy::banana::DB-) Angoville with fallen glider is coming !!!!! :crazy::banana::DB-)

oh wait , they added it some patches ago :facepalm:
7 Jul 2015, 19:59 PM

I hope Relic isn't paying for this "marketing team", and I use that term loosely because a proper marketing team would understand the basics.
7 Jul 2015, 20:06 PM
Patrion 14

I hope Relic isn't paying for this "marketing team", and I use that term loosely because a proper marketing team would understand the basics.

No, they just ask random people to do their work and then not pay them, it's how the economy works Einstein
7 Jul 2015, 20:16 PM

No, they just ask random people to do their work and then not pay them.

That is indeed a possibility. Greece has extraordinarily high unemployment rates, so Relic could just have a Greek do the marketing for CoH2 and pay him very little; he can't do much worse than the current marketing team, that's for sure.

I've always maintained that someone should get paid for the quality of their work. If you do a poor job on a task you are given, then you should be paid very little or not at all; the "marketing team" for Relic haven't been doing a satisfactory job, so I sincerely hope that they're not getting paid, or paid very little for their subpar work.
7 Jul 2015, 20:17 PM
Patrion 14

That is indeed a possibility. Greece has extraordinarily high unemployment rates, so Relic could just have a Greek do the marketing for CoH2 and pay him very little; he can't do much worse than the current marketing team, that's for sure.

I'll just stop reading
7 Jul 2015, 20:27 PM

They took away all the marketing spots open. Whoever got hired needs to be fired though. :foreveralone:

UP FOR GRABS

Art

Senior Gameplay Animator - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Senior Technical Animator - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Executive Management

Executive Producer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Quin Duffy needs someone he can blame :foreveralone: )

Marketing

Community Manager - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Relic is getting desperate) :foreveralone:

Programming/Engineering

Rendering Programmer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Explains a lot :foreveralone: )
Senior UI Programmer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Explains a lot :foreveralone: )
Web Programmer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qds9Vfwt&cs=9myaVfwJ&;
7 Jul 2015, 20:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

They took away all the marketing spots open. Whoever got hired needs to be fired though. :foreveralone:

UP FOR GRABS

Art

Senior Gameplay Animator - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Senior Technical Animator - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Executive Management

Executive Producer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Quin Duffy needs someone he can blame :foreveralone: )

Marketing

Community Manager - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Relic is getting desperate) :foreveralone:

Programming/Engineering

Rendering Programmer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Explains a lot :foreveralone: )
Senior UI Programmer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Explains a lot :foreveralone: )
Web Programmer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qds9Vfwt&cs=9myaVfwJ&;

Go apply for community manager von :foreveralone:
7 Jul 2015, 20:35 PM

Go apply for community manager von :foreveralone:

So tempting. :foreveralone:
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 35
Germany 14
Korea, Republic Of 2