Login

russian armor

CoH2 is the most unbalanced game ever

OBK
2 Jul 2015, 12:16 PM

I'm playing CoH2 from beginning, every patch I can see how relic tried to balance this crap, but the last patch is the worst ever. At this moment is impossible to win with german army, the fucking USA always has more people than you in each battle, better weapons and more granades. The anormal russians are the best army of the game, with "hurra", 120mm mortar and more than 4 T34 at min 12 ¿WTF?

I uninstalled this game, because is dissapointing to see how real noobs win me effortless. Then bye bye forever, there are more RTS game with more balance and sense.

RELIC is maybe the worst company ever, with nerd employeds unable to balance their game.
2 Jul 2015, 12:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2015, 12:16 PMOBK
At this moment is impossible to win with german army

http://coh2chart.com/

The chart says you are lying.
2 Jul 2015, 12:24 PM

coh2 has the most noobish community ever
2 Jul 2015, 12:27 PM

1) I see someone didn't played Dawn of War 1 with expansions.

2) What Aerohank and Erguvank said.

When you're a newbie, you can improve yourself and eventually play decently, but when you are a noob, you're a noob forever.
2 Jul 2015, 12:28 PM

and more than 4 T34 at min 12 ¿WTF?

what game are you playing? T-34/76 OP nope.
2 Jul 2015, 12:38 PM

OBK, you are wrong man. You just lost to people who adapted verry quickly to new patch cheese. Every path has its cheese, the sooner you understand this, the better. Even so, every cheese is counterable. You just need to think more. Not necessarely play more. Think more. Find new strategies ;).

P.s. Nevermind Katitof, every forum has its buffoon and he took the job. Proudly. Oh well, someone has to do it.
2 Jul 2015, 12:42 PM

Jesus the 4v4 win ratios on that chart site are hilarious
2 Jul 2015, 12:46 PM

I don't think that balance is bad.
You are just another rage poster who gives the fault to relic instead of thinking about yours. There are players that constantly win with whatever faction. Why don't you do it?

Bye bye
2 Jul 2015, 12:49 PM

I'm playing CoH2 from beginning, every patch I can see how relic tried to balance this crap, but the last patch is the worst ever. At this moment is impossible to win with german army, the fucking USA always has more people than you in each battle, better weapons and more granades. The anormal russians are the best army of the game, with "hurra", 120mm mortar and more than 4 T34 at min 12 ¿WTF?

I uninstalled this game, because is dissapointing to see how real noobs win me effortless. Then bye bye forever, there are more RTS game with more balance and sense.

RELIC is maybe the worst company ever, with nerd employeds unable to balance their game.

Have you problem win with others factions? Show your playercard and post some replay. We can say you, what you are doing bad.
2 Jul 2015, 13:03 PM

OBK, you are wrong man. You just lost to people who adapted verry quickly to new patch cheese. Every path has its cheese, the sooner you understand this, the better. Even so, every cheese is counterable. You just need to think more. Not necessarely play more. Think more. Find new strategies ;).

P.s. Nevermind Katitof, every forum has its buffoon and he took the job. Proudly. Oh well, someone has to do it.

If he quits the job you can take it or share it with Porygon.
2 Jul 2015, 13:05 PM

lol :D since new patch i had some luck and i won about 20 games in row most of the time i played as axis but anyway. <444>3 2vs2
2 Jul 2015, 13:07 PM

1/ Developers don't play their game, they are not good in coh2, so they can't see wich units is Op or not.

2/ A Majority of Beta testers are bad Players.

3/And you can see with factions like Okw or Usf, where base units are asymmetrical that they don't want to balance the game.

But their objective with these news faction is to offer something new ...

they knew already the balance will be broken. Soviet vs Ostheer is more balance coz Gren = Cons in the early game : 240mp vs 240mp
2 Jul 2015, 13:07 PM

Permanently Banned
You should try Heroes and Generals, your opinion about Company of Heroes 2 will change from unbalanced to 'oh thank the heavens for this great balance'
2 Jul 2015, 13:08 PM

And remember that Relic make sometimes a "balance patch" about some units just coz a lot of bad players "cry".

The unit is not Op but they nerf it ...

For exemple : The Old MG 42 ....

She suppressed like now and squad had more health ... I found this unit not Op ... but a lot of bad players with their Hiralous video on youtube wanted to nerf this unit.

And relic did it
2 Jul 2015, 13:09 PM

People really falling for this troll...
OBK
2 Jul 2015, 13:15 PM

1/ Developers don't play their game, they are not good in coh2, so they can't see wich units is Op or not.

2/ A Majority of Beta testers are bad Players.

3/And you can see with factions like Okw or Usf, where base units are asymmetrical that they don't want to balance the game.

But their objective with these news faction is to offer something new ...

they knew already the balance will be broken. Soviet vs Ostheer is more balance coz Gren = Cons in the early game : 240mp vs 240mp

Then this crapgame is worst than expected. I'll try to play Men of War 2, but never this shit again.
2 Jul 2015, 13:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2015, 12:42 PMsamich
Jesus the 4v4 win ratios on that chart site are hilarious

Yeah I guess the only explanations is that there are some clans that play a ton AND only play 4v4 AND only play Axis, vs Random newbie allied opponents.
2 Jul 2015, 13:34 PM

Well, don't let the 4+ T34s hit you on the way out.
2 Jul 2015, 13:43 PM

And remember that Relic make sometimes a "balance patch" about some units just coz a lot of bad players "cry".

The unit is not Op but they nerf it ...

And that is how we have the today's OKW which is "bad design". The truth is it became "bad designed" only after rivers of tears cryied on forums :D.
2 Jul 2015, 13:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2015, 13:03 PMJorad

If he quits the job you can take it or share it with Porygon.

And Katitof has his fanclub too....
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS