Login

russian armor

What are the bonuses for Captain "On Me!" ability?

1 Jul 2015, 12:31 PM

It's not be found in the unit guide.
1 Jul 2015, 16:28 PM
Donator 33

It's not be found in the unit guide.

Praise be to Cruzzi our lord and saviour!

On me! = All infantry (unfortunately including weapon teams) in radius 45 will start moving to the location where captain was when ability triggered.

All units affected are immune to suppression for 4s, and gain 0.8 received accuracy, and 1.2 outgoing accuracy for 8s

"taken from this thread" http://www.coh2.org/topic/24224/usf-abilities-questions/page/1
1 Jul 2015, 19:50 PM

Thanks!
1 Jul 2015, 20:22 PM
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2015, 16:28 PMATCF
All units affected are immune to suppression for 4s, and gain 0.8 received accuracy, and 1.2 outgoing accuracy for 8s

Wait, so this not only breaks suppression, but also boosts combat effectiveness? That's cool.
1 Jul 2015, 20:35 PM

movement speed is also increased, unless that was patched out.
1 Jul 2015, 23:18 PM

And Oorah is movement speed only right?
2 Jul 2015, 18:23 PM

Yup now oorah only increase movement speed, but in champaign and some theatre missions it cost 20 munny and it buff combat effectiveness (i dont know how much , it is only champaign ;))
3 Jul 2015, 10:06 AM
Donator 33

Yup now oorah only increase movement speed, but in champaign and some theatre missions it cost 20 munny and it buff combat effectiveness (i dont know how much , it is only champaign ;))

in COH 2 Beta when the game was in its early stages, OORAH was free, and used to buff DPS, but then it got removed, as the other VET 1 abilities for Conscripts and Grenadiers were changed

(Almost all Soviet infantry had this VET 1 ability called "unity", that increased their stats if they took casualties, much like ZEAL in COH 1, making single soldiers to fight like RAMBO.

Ostheer Grenadiers had Mark target as their VET 1 ability, that basically increased their accuracy against the targeted unit, but i guess it was considered as a weak ability)
3 Jul 2015, 10:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2015, 10:06 AMATCF

in COH 2 Beta when the game was in its early stages, OORAH was free, and used to buff DPS, but then it got removed, as the other VET 1 abilities for Conscripts and Grenadiers were changed

(Almost all Soviet infantry had this VET 1 ability called "unity", that increased their stats if they took casualties, much like ZEAL in COH 1, making single soldiers to fight like RAMBO.

Ostheer Grenadiers had Mark target as their VET 1 ability, that basically increased their accuracy against the targeted unit, but i guess it was considered as a weak ability)

If I recall correctly the reason relic patched out those abilities was because they didn't want abilities players would hit every engagement for a combat boost. Mark target in particular was annihilating squads when I played the beta.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★