Login

russian armor

How easy is allied meta?

1 Jul 2015, 01:54 AM

Well to the extent that 1 person playing 2 guard motar, can win... vs 2 axis players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXWHYMyorM

Im glad that finally the difference between the factions can be noted.

Granted they wernt the best axis players ever, however.... it wasnt the best allied player ever either, and when hes divided to 2 factions.... the balance sorta speaks for itself.
1 Jul 2015, 02:04 AM

## How easy is soviet meta? ##

Fixed title for ya
1 Jul 2015, 02:08 AM
Donator 11

http://coh2chart.com/

Go ahead and check out the win-rates for 2v2's
1 Jul 2015, 02:36 AM

Op since allies are so op and easy mode, please post a replay of you beating a top tier axis player surely the allies are so op you beat him easily
4 Jul 2015, 02:52 AM

Permanently Banned
Well pre patch soviet meta was by far super easy. I shot up the ranks the moment I started using guard motor or dual is2. Now that the bullshit has been fixed mgs get overbuffed and we are on to something new. When they rid us of soviet meta they needed to change up the tiers.
4 Jul 2015, 04:25 AM

Well pre patch soviet meta was by far super easy. I shot up the ranks the moment I started using guard motor or dual is2. Now that the bullshit has been fixed mgs get overbuffed and we are on to something new. When they rid us of soviet meta they needed to change up the tiers.

This.
4 Jul 2015, 05:07 AM
4 Jul 2015, 05:26 AM

http://coh2chart.com/

People who play the most competitive game modes still prefer Allies to OKW so your point is kinda lost.
4 Jul 2015, 06:42 AM

People who play the most competitive game modes still prefer Allies to OKW so your point is kinda lost.

Not really. Some people just don't want to play as fascist meth heads and like a challenge.
4 Jul 2015, 07:15 AM

Not really. Some people just don't want to play as fascist meth heads and like a challenge.

So why aren't they playing OKW? Obviously they are the most challenging :snfPeter:
4 Jul 2015, 07:36 AM

Permanently Banned
The charts say something about top 200, which means the best 200 players, which means that those are players that know almost every counter to any strategy. Your average Joe player doesn't have this knowledge, thus basing facts for 'easier factions' on the chart site is pretty dull.

For the average player, Soviet meta is the easiest and most forgiving strategy, let alone the most forgiving faction. Right now I think Ostheer is easier than it was before, but you can still get clubbed to death by Guard Motor galore. OKW is still not that great in 1v1, apart from the gracious Kubel, and is more of a 2v2 -4v4 faction. On the other hand, USF now has a very hard time early game, since its only basic start (rifleman galore) gets stopped easily by mg42s.
4 Jul 2015, 07:36 AM

OKW is a weird faction. Only thing that I know they're good at is infantry spam.
4 Jul 2015, 08:42 AM

Myst be why OPs rank with soviets is so high.
4 Jul 2015, 08:58 AM
Donator 11

Lol how is his point lost? These stats are legit, unlike most of the claims you like to throw out on a whim. Less people playing a faction doesn't mean it's inherently more challenging. (although OKW playstyle does take a lot of practice to get used to) people might just not enjoy it as much. They sure aren't having a hard time winning in team games. Unfortunately nothing has changed about balance in 1v1 as well according to these stats.
4 Jul 2015, 09:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2015, 08:58 AMFuzz

Lol how is his point lost? These stats are legit, unlike most of the claims you like to throw out on a whim. Less people playing a faction doesn't mean it's inherently more challenging. (although OKW playstyle does take a lot of practice to get used to) people might just not enjoy it as much. They sure aren't having a hard time winning in team games. Unfortunately nothing has changed about balance in 1v1 as well according to these stats.

I would argue the meta needs to settle a tiny bit before we can call it on what the FOTM new "OPness is" as everyone thought the PTRS buff would make Tank Hunter tactics unbeatable, but everyone quickly found out that was not the case.

USF saw a huuuuuuge change in meta, I think we need to let people adapt for a little bit. But I also think the reason why Ostheer sits at an advantage is because it got more Alpha buffs than the other factions did.
4 Jul 2015, 10:32 AM

Soviets + Guards motor remains the strongest option in the game.

From Guards blob that annihilate infantry to the best medium tank + ridiculous stuff like mark vehicle you have everything. Perfectly synergies with the best artillery and cheap mines and demos.

Even worse in 2v2s. On equal skill facing dual Soviets = gg

No fucking secret.
4 Jul 2015, 11:23 AM

If any Sov players were doing the same, you would shot up nothing. So in fact Sov isn't that OP, just one of its doctrine abused by many including you.

I would like to see you doing the same using NKVD doctrine or simply not picking any commander.

When we say CAS doctrine is OP, we aren't saying Ostheer is OP.
4 Jul 2015, 11:26 AM

Shhh. Do not blame the russians, else Katitof is summoned.
4 Jul 2015, 11:29 AM

Myst be why OPs rank with soviets is so high.

My sov win ratios are fine.

especially in 4v4 AT :P

Shhh. Do not blame the russians, else Katitof is summoned.

You mean the guy who doesnt even play the game? and didnt think prepatch molys were effected by flame crit and yet dares to comment on every balance patch clinging desperately to the words of any raging ranked player after they just lost a game?

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2015, 11:23 AMEsxile

If any Sov players were doing the same, you would shot up nothing. So in fact Sov isn't that OP, just one of its doctrine abused by many including you.

I would like to see you doing the same using NKVD doctrine or simply not picking any commander.

When we say CAS doctrine is OP, we aren't saying Ostheer is OP.

Thats kinda what we mean by meta...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS