Login

russian armor

When will the bugsplat error be fixed?

26 Jun 2015, 01:38 AM

It is ridiculous when you are mid-game in a fun match and your game just goes into a black screen, crashes, and shitty bugsplat comes up. It's like coh2 knows when you are having too much fun and trys to limit your fun capacity by bugsplatting.
26 Jun 2015, 02:00 AM

You're confused.
The "bugsplat" is a feedback mechanism that triggers to try and elicit your response to submit a report to Relic to see why your game crashed. As for the crash itself, it is caused by something else entirely, not the report page named bugsplat.
26 Jun 2015, 07:47 AM

Well, did you buy the game full price or for a discount? If you bought with a discount it's only fair that the game limits your fun to an corrsponding degree.

Other than that, Jaedrik might have point too.
26 Jun 2015, 08:59 AM

i must be a spiteful bastard in that case, 'cos i've not had a bugsplat since.... open beta???

have a look in your event viewer for critical application errors. that should at least get you looking in the right direction for what you need to troubleshoot.
26 Jun 2015, 09:49 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Verifying the game cache in Steam usually fixes any problems I am having. Have you tried that? As said above, Bugsplat is the error-reporting tool. You might want to fill it out and submit it, since it's there to help Relic fix bugs.
27 Jun 2015, 03:33 AM

i must be a spiteful bastard in that case, 'cos i've not had a bugsplat since.... open beta???

have a look in your event viewer for critical application errors. that should at least get you looking in the right direction for what you need to troubleshoot.

Major instability on Nvidia cards starting 3-4 driver updates ago. I personally know two people experiencing instability, and I can't even boot the game anymore since the new patch. Von Ivan also mentioned instability on his 970 on a stream a little while ago. There are people reporting errors here, and on on the official forums.

There are major issues, you're just lucky to not experience any.
27 Jun 2015, 05:38 AM

Major instability on Nvidia cards starting 3-4 driver updates ago. I personally know two people experiencing instability, and I can't even boot the game anymore since the new patch. Von Ivan also mentioned instability on his 970 on a stream a little while ago. There are people reporting errors here, and on on the official forums.

There are major issues, you're just lucky to not experience any.

Yeah, I've got a m8 who can't play winter maps, 'cos the game just grinds to a sputtering halt.

I'm an AMD user, it was brutal in the beta though, (also realized i had a faulty card) earned myself 20+ disputes thinking there was going to be a ladder reset...

I know architectures and the way that these cards render are inherently remarkably different, but I find it so weird that one brand could be smooth sailing whilst the other falters. I want to believe it's some other more case by case, personal issue causing these breaks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★